Im forever lonely!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AM not putting myself down but, I'm not hot I'm average, but I definitely do not like desperate guys 😂

I AM not putting myself down but, I'm not hot I'm average, but I definitely do not like desperate guys 😂
People who judge someone being 'average" is just generalising. Yeah looks come in to it for some part, but a lot is down to personality, humor & understanding that paints a picture of weather someone is attractive or not.

People who judge someone being 'average" is just generalising. Yeah looks come in to it for some part, but a lot is down to personality, humor & understanding that paints a picture of weather someone is attractive or not.
I'll disagree on the premise that everyone's looks are attractive to someone. Not that you are wrong, just I feel average to some can be special to others.

I'll disagree on the premise that everyone's looks are attractive to someone. Not that you are wrong, just I feel average to some can be special to others.
I'm not attractive to everyone.

Hot girls don't want desperate losers.
First of all, that does seem like something The Punisher would say, so well done for keeping in character!

But really. I made a light-hearted comment stating that the last place a girl can claim nobody wants a relationship with them is the internet, because there are a bunch of desperate guys on here. Nobody with a rational mind would consider that statement to be anything more than an obvious joke.

First of all, that does seem like something The Punisher would say, so well done for keeping in character!

But really. I made a light-hearted comment stating that the last place a girl can claim nobody wants a relationship with them is the internet, because there are a bunch of desperate guys on here. Nobody with a rational mind would consider that statement to be anything more than an obvious joke.
I agree. I was only half joking. The trouble maker in me is trying to get out.

Latest posts

Back