I'm hopeless, unhappy and pessimistic

• Thread starter Romantic_Flower
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Romantic_Flower

All goes wrong in my life. Nothing lasts.
I want a friend for i can trust, hang out with, talk, cry with and have fun. I want a girlfriend to be my life-partner, for i can share my life with her, all the moments. I want people to know about my existance.
I want. Yes I want. If i want it means I dont have these things, and I think i will never have. All the "friends" i thought i had, left me.
Yes, I know. If they left me, it's because they weren't my friend.
But that turned me into a great pessimist. I have no faith. I dont even lose my time trying to talk to a girl, because i know that it wont happen, she wont feel interested in me. I like my appearance, so thats not a problem. Same with friends. I gave up of trying to make friends, because people dont give a honeysuckle about me. I'm giving up of everybody, and i'm starting to hate everybody. I'm getting evious. People have friends, girlfriends, people they can talk to. I dont.
Seriously, I dont know what to do. I have a band, we play everywhere, but my bandmates dont give a honeysuckle about this. This band could be a great opportunity for me. Could. But i'm hopeless, pessimistic. All my dreams are in a place called "garbage."
where can I find hope? How can I love myself? What should I do?
I'm lost in this life.
I'm going to a cognitive therapist for over a month. It has been very good. But i dont know... treatments hardly ever help when you are hopeless and pessimistic as I am

You wrote, "I'm lost in this life."

You've already found yourself. You're aware of your predicament. Now begins the road back, but you have to build it yourself; you have to discover what it is you really want, everyone has to define his lives for himself.

One thing that helps me is literature, particularly philosophy.

people suck.

friends and girlfriends are not always the blessing you think they are.

find happiness within yourself.

allow yourself to find joy each and every day in the simple things.

be THANKFUL for your health, your freedom, the sunshine and the fresh air, for food and drink, for your thoughts and sound mind.

read, learn, study, draw, sing, dance, eat, drink, drive, walk, bike, meet all sorts of people...

without the hope or desperation that you can classify them as "friend" or "girlfriend".

embrace life.

you only get one.

make the best of it.

this isn't a trial run.

it's the real deal and it's over in the blink of an eye.

oh yah, any anyone - ANYONE - who tries to bring you down...

cut them out of your life with extreme prejudice.

^ Agreed. Trent makes some good points he is spot on. Pretty much the same as what I have said in other threads. I think taking the philosophy will actually help you find that special person aswell. People pick up on negativity and positivity too.

Also the more confident you are at mingling with people with a positive attitude, even just small comments about things, the more chance there is you will meet potential friends or partners. If someone does not agree with you or like your interests then that is their problem, not yours.

Agree with Trent.

Focus on gaining experiences and opening doors to new possibilities, and don't let anyone pull you down.

REACH FOR THE STARSSSSS....

:D

Latest posts

Back