Im like dumb...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkest Seraphim

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the place to ask but, does the chat room actually work? It doesnt for me. Did I miss somehting cuz im really not sure why when i click on it i get a blue blank screen with a link for some kind of java product. that has somehting to do with Chat but, after "canoodling" with it for awhile i am clueless to what exactly im doing wrong. Someone set me straight so i can feel like a fool. :eek:

This is the correct place to post this yes.

There is not just you that has had problems with this.

I have had no problem with getting into the chat room and just have done be for I replied to yourself here.

Its telling you that you need java or you need to update your java to use that chat room.

Don't feel like a fool however as its not just you. Lots of ppl here have had the same problem. Maybe we need to look at a different sort of chat room that is moor user friendly where its not so important to have stuff like java up to date and stuff.

Robin, this is a chat room I have just in some random blog I did. This chat room can be moderated and you can bane and edit posts in there if your a moderator. You don't need java or anything to use it ether. maybe get the link to take you to that sort of chat room instead? If you post in there I well make you a mod :D lol just so you can have moor of a look around.

http://the-lynx1.blogspot.com/

Since i've never had any problems myself it's not easy to know what's causing the problems without knowing what OS and browser etc. You use.

Anyway, the software used for the chat-room Bluey mentioned has now replaced the other one, so check whether or not this new one works. If it doesn't, it has something to do with the software in Your computer.

lol Man your cool no need to call yourself dumb lack of knowledge isnt dumb
Also now its not working for me since the change :(

Oh NO Hijacc :(

The software that is/was needed for the other one was java. If you don't have that installed into your computer then your stuffed lol. It is free to download I think. If its not free then I would recommend learning how to use the torrent sights lol Nooooo not really. well I already had it on my PC so I would not know if its something you should pay for or not.

I well go check the one thats there now out :) BRB

yea the one where using now you need flash player it seams. err There is always something huh

OK I think were going to have to review it again as Hijacc and hes cousin can not use the one we have now. If they can not then there are going to be other ppl that can not ether. Hijacc, Are you and your cousin at home at the min. Am thinking it could just be your school that's blocking it???? just a thought.

Darkest Seraphim said:
Im not sure if this is the place to ask but, does the chat room actually work? It doesnt for me. Did I miss somehting cuz im really not sure why when i click on it i get a blue blank screen with a link for some kind of java product. that has somehting to do with Chat but, after "canoodling" with it for awhile i am clueless to what exactly im doing wrong. Someone set me straight so i can feel like a fool. :eek:
do u have a macintosh?

hmm this one seems to be working fo rme. I am using Vista and Explorer.. whatever the newest one is. If the old one wa sbetter for more people we should use that one. I think perhaps i just needed to restart my computer. I only say im dumb cuz i can usually figure out stuff liek this. Im pretty computer savvy.. if only the computer was like a woman or soemhting.

lol I don't wont my computer to start acting like a women. Its doing what I wont it to at the minute lol Lets no ruin it :D

I am using vista and firefox if that helps any. Its just that in the last chat box you needed java and in this one you need flash player.

some ppl have one some ppl have the other where is most ppl have both lol both are easy to download and I would have thought that you should have it on your PC anyway.

Latest posts

Back