I'm sorry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrong

Silent Hill
Reaction score
So your idea of apologizing is posting a link to an article that says girls with tattoos are sluts, mentally ill, selfish, boring and have no foresight?

You should probably work on your apologies because this isn't one.....It doesn't matter if you wrote it or not, you agreed with it, which makes you just as judgmental and...well, as you named yourself....WRONG.

Wrong's original post was pretty much copied and pasted from this article he just linked to. Not sure why he'd repost it here and claim it as his own (at least, we all assumed it was his) just to 'provoke a reaction', but that's not for me to figure out. As long as this isn't a habit and the views you express in the future, Wrong, are actually your own - then apology accepted on my part.

Wrong's original post was pretty much copied and pasted from this article he just linked to. Not sure why he'd repost it here and claim it as his own (at least, we all assumed it was his) just to 'provoke a reaction', but that's not for me to figure out. As long as this isn't a habit and the views you express in the future, Wrong, are actually your own - then apology accepted on my part.

Because that's what trolls do. :)

I'm sorry about everything, I guess I was trying to provoke a reaction. Heck, I hadn't even written it myself, and yeah I was a prick to people here. I don't expect you guys to forgive me and thats not even trying some stupid reverse psychology stuff. Here's the original article though:

https://www.returnofkings.com/81129/5-reasons-why-girls-with-tattoos-and-piercings-are-broken
I dunno what I was trying to do, I'm just an idiot I think.

I've read articles on that site before. I don't think it's a good idea to get into it...I think it can send you into a bad place mentally, especially if you're already upset or unhappy/angry/frustrated/uncertain/anxious about something else in life.

That MGTOW stuff, idk...there's like, maybe some grains of truth, to some of it, some of the time, under the right conditions...some things that are like half-truths, or just general advice if you know absolutely nothing about how this stuff works. But you can probably get just as good or better general advice somewhere less toxic.

The problem with that stuff is that it frames attraction as an adversarial thing, it makes women out to be the enemy, which isn't a good look if getting a romantic relationship with a woman is your goal. Attraction can definitely feel and seem adversarial, but it's not supposed to be - if it comes off as an adversarial thing, it means something isn't going right somewhere. I just think that MGTOW stuff will mess a guy up and send him further in the wrong direction, especially if he's already down.

Why apologize if he’s a troll, though? My first thought with the tattoo post was ‘troll’ but who knows - can’t say I understand the motivations of this guy. :unsure:

Because it gives him a chance to post honeysuckle about how terrible women with tattoos are and try to "shame" them...and potentially get banned since I don't think he knows how to get his account deleted?

I can clarify all of that: I am a troll, however I do not come here to troll.

My apology is sincere, the posting of the link to that article is to also confess its not my own writing. Again, I don't have a clear idea why I did it other than to maybe fulfill this self fulfilling prophecy of mine.

You can stay angry at me if you want, heck sure you don't need my permission to stay angry, however know that my apology is sincere and I hope that I can figure it out for myself to why I have this subconscious sort of desire to have people get angry at me in groups.

I can clarify all of that: I am a troll, however I do not come here to troll.

My apology is sincere, the posting of the link to that article is to also confess its not my own writing. Again, I don't have a clear idea why I did it other than to maybe fulfill this self fulfilling prophecy of mine.

You can stay angry at me if you want, heck sure you don't need my permission to stay angry, however know that my apology is sincere and I hope that I can figure it out for myself to why I have this subconscious sort of desire to have people get angry at me in groups.

I wish you the best of luck in figuring that out.
I neither need nor want an apology, as I wasn't offended... just thought you were behaving like an idiot, which you were. I think the name calling warrants more of an apology than posting an opinion, even an inciteful one, no matter if it was really your opinion or one you copied just to aggravate people.

Also, kind of hard to believe you're being sincere when you also posted a thread about how you thought the ban was pointless. But perhaps, that's just your subconscious trying to piss people off again?

Well the ban was pointless, since I didn't need to do that. Of course the apology also covers the whole name calling thing.

It was uncalled for, I was out of line and I hope we can all be friends again.

I forgive you.
Thank you. Its very difficult for me to explain where i'm coming from, but I do know that I am being as sincere and open as i possibly can. I get that some people here would have doubts and the only thing I can say to that is that only time and my future actions can prove my sincerity.

In other words I will try and do my utmost best to not be a dick to anyone in the future. Its very important to me since this would be the first time in my life I'm not walking away angrily. Its kinda a cycle with me. I get in to a group, I joke around a lot (since I also joke when i'm uncomfortable), I say something to upset someone and I kinda go in to this defense mode where I put up all these walls and lash out to people with the most offensive remarks until I myself can't take it anymore and then I leave. My "delete my account"-remark was a good example of that.

For the first time ever I came back and figured well what if I don't walk away, what if I try and do better and see what happens? Is it really the end of the world, or am I just telling myself that it is?

Again, its very, very difficult for me to explain but know that I have 48 years of this under my belt. Its been very hard for me to realize this about myself. And of course, this isn't just about me, its about you guys too and I insulted a bunch of you people totally unfairly. Its something I wanna fix in myself.

Leo Tolstoy said that each person's task in life is to become a better person. Sigmund Freud said that out of our vulnerabilities comes our strength and from error to error one discovers the entire truth.
And so, Wrong, please accept my encouragement for you and your journey.

Leo Tolstoy said that each person's task in life is to become a better person. Sigmund Freud said that out of our vulnerabilities comes our strength and from error to error one discovers the entire truth.
And so, Wrong, please accept my encouragement for you and your journey.
Thank you, I'll try my best because this has been a problem all my life. Its just realizing it was a whole other story.

I've lost jobs and friends over this issue, I ain't even kidding.

Any content from Return of the Kings or Roosh V is not going to be balanced. It's just a lot of vitriol.
I wasn't offended by the thread but I did wonder what prompted you to share it.
But anyhow, apology accepted.

Any content from Return of the Kings or Roosh V is not going to be balanced. It's just a lot of vitriol.
I wasn't offended by the thread but I did wonder what prompted you to share it.
But anyhow, apology accepted.
Weirdly i'm not too sure myself why I posted it.

I knew it was gonna get a reaction, I just thought that maybe people would have more of a sense of humor about it and it would open up a nice dialog. Not that i'm blaming anyone else for it mind you, again, I blame myself. But I think that that was what I was hoping for.

As for the site I'm honestly not that familiar with that website other than a few articles I like. To me obviously they have a very over dramatic disastrous tone to them which happens to be the sorta comedy I like, I've often written articles like that myself but then not offensive towards any group of people.

Latest posts

Back