I'm staying 🙂

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be deleting my account if anyone cares,sorry for what I did yesterday,I didn't mean to say it in my post I posted,you all take care.

Oh no :(

I feel like you've brightened this place up a lot - something that I myself have not always done.

And I've found your content is often playful and fun, light-hearted. I can tell you mean well.

There have been a few times - one in particular - where I thought I was ready to leave this site in anger.
But I reconsidered for all the nice and cool people I've met here, that have definitely helped to make me feel better.
I try to give them more weight in my mind, more meaning and significance, than the few haters I've had over the years.

Anyway, count me among the ones who would miss you...I hope you'll reconsider, and give it time for whatever feelings, or whatever the situation was, to blow over.

Last edited:
If it counts for anything, I have no idea what happened. 🤷‍♂️

I spent half the day daydrinking and trying to mentally undwind, and the other half the day sleeping from daydrinking. 🥴

But I like you here.
So IDK what happened, but just roll that off your shoulders.
Everybody has off days, sometimes honeysuckle happens.
It's totally normal. And it's normal to feel bad about it later.
But it's no reason to just leave.

Life is hard, very hard.
Nobody is a machine.
People are people.
And in truth, we prefer it that way.

Machines are nice but also they're quite a bit more problematic than what is averagely realized.

My point is, try not to take it too seriously, whatever it was.

I hope you reconsider sunflower.. I have no clue what happened either...
But for what it's worth - there is some strange energy in the air the last few days. It isn't exclusive to this forum..
Maybe just lay-low for a awhile- instead of outright deleting your account.
❤️

Sorry to read this. I didn't see what you said in your post (being in the UK I was probably fast asleep when you posted it), but I am sure it can't have been as bad as what you think it was.

That said, if you feel that you need to take a step back for a bit, then maybe that's for the best for you. If think that we all care and would only want whats best for you, no-one is going to pressure you to stay if that's not what you want to do.

Please don't go deleting your account though, you will be missed and I'm sure at some point you may want to come back.

Take care of yourself.

:)

@sunflowergirl1306 please don't leave, I know I haven't joined a lot recently a lot has happened and I'm just doing my best to keep things going day to day, but when I came here I was so low, and you were the one who helped me so much (along with others). So please stay everyone likes you, everybody might say something sometimes they regret, I have no idea what you said, but you brighten up the place. Please stay.

@sunflowergirl1306 please don't leave, I know I haven't joined a lot recently a lot has happened and I'm just doing my best to keep things going day to day, but when I came here I was so low, and you were the one who helped me so much (along with others). So please stay everyone likes you, everybody might say something sometimes they regret, I have no idea what you said, but you brighten up the place. Please stay.
Aw thanks so much,that's so sweet,I'm not going anywhere 🙂

Latest posts

Back