Imagine if you all looked like me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Have you ever imagined a world where everyone looks the same?

Looks are a huge factor in my life, always have been, I often wonder would I be happy if there was no such thing.

No such thing as outward beauty and only internal beauty.

Do you think a world like that would be easier or harder to navigate?

do you mean every girl looks the same, and every guy looks the same? I guess it would really boil down to personality if everyone indeed looked the same. Since if everyone were to look alike (every boy, and every girl I'm assuming) would you be attracted to a guy's personality if he looked like every other guy how would you know what attracts you to Him? Would you take the time to converse first most are instantly attracted to physical beauty when they first meet, but it also depends on the situation, for instance if someone met another online, they cannot tell a person's physical beauty they solely get to know a person's personality. But then they do the obvious thing and ask for a picture (which is understandable its human nature curiosity so there's also that.

How do you know all the women wouldn't look like her?
4968629865_1e605f1c8b_w.jpg

do you mean every girl looks the same, and every guy looks the same? I guess it would really boil down to personality if everyone indeed looked the same. Since if everyone were to look alike (every boy, and every girl I'm assuming) would you be attracted to a guy's personality if he looked like every other guy how would you know what attracts you to Him? Would you take the time to converse first most are instantly attracted to physical beauty when they first meet, but it also depends on the situation, for instance if someone met another online, they cannot tell a person's physical beauty they solely get to know a person's personality. But then they do the obvious thing and ask for a picture (which is understandable its human nature curiosity so there's also that.
Yeah like a world where we all looked exactly the same, okay fine maybe genders can have a slight difference but for the most part its like we are all clones, would that make for a better world 😅?

How do you know all the women wouldn't look like her?
4968629865_1e605f1c8b_w.jpg

Ugh such a cruel world, if we all looked like this one long tooth would be the beauty standard and i’d pay thousands for the longest one 🥺 i think no matter what it would never end.

Callies summed it up for me with her post, I don't give a honeysuckle how beautiful that woman is on the inside there's no way in hell I'm ever playing hide the sausage with her.

Does that make me shallow? who's sleeping with her?

Callies summed it up for me with her post, I don't give a honeysuckle how beautiful that woman is on the inside there's no way in hell I'm ever playing hide the sausage with her.

Does that make me shallow? who's sleeping with her?
That’s what they are calling it these days 😂😂😂

Idk, is it shallow? Would you play her tambourine if you found out she was really nice after not liking her looks initially ?

Have you ever imagined a world where everyone looks the same?

Looks are a huge factor in my life, always have been, I often wonder would I be happy if there was no such thing.

No such thing as outward beauty and only internal beauty.

Do you think a world like that would be easier or harder to navigate?
That would suck. Your looks are what makes you unique compared to everyone else. Take that away and you no longer have your own identity. Wouldn't the world be a boring place if everybody was the same? it would be like all the color was gone.

That would suck. Your looks are what makes you unique compared to everyone else. Take that away and you no longer have your own identity. Wouldn't the world be a boring place if everybody was the same? it would be like all the color was gone.
Agreed,everyone should be different,and be their own selves,that is what is so beautiful about everyone is their own uniqueness.

I don't care all that much about society or pressure. I ealk my own path and stay true to myself.
Browncoat forever. 😉
Teach me the ways, the ancient art of not caring about society's standards 🥺 its impossible the more I say I dont care the more treatments and procedures I book

Thats a unique view, everyone looking the same would be like colour vanishing, interesting… and depressing lolz

I'm ugly. If someone can't accept me for how horrible I look, they can kiss my ass. They don't deserve me.
You arent ugly, best looking chick on this bloody site 😇

No chance, it'd probably put me off of tambourines for life possibly all percussion instruments tbh ;)
I laughed just a little too hard at this 😅 I think im shallow too … oh no its catching 🥺

Latest posts

Back