Imagine if you all looked like me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teach me the ways, the ancient art of not caring about society's standards 🥺 its impossible the more I say I dont care the more treatments and procedures I book

Thats a unique view, everyone looking the same would be like colour vanishing, interesting… and depressing lolz

You arent ugly, best looking chick on this bloody site 😇

I laughed just a little too hard at this 😅 I think im shallow too … oh no its catching 🥺
Ain't teachable. It's a choice.
Just don't.
Let me ask you this; why don't you ever punch someone off the street that looks at you funny? You just don't.
That's a choice, too.

Yeah like a world where we all looked exactly the same, okay fine maybe genders can have a slight difference but for the most part its like we are all clones, would that make for a better world 😅?
I don't know if this got covered but I was gone for like a couple of minutes and you generated a lot of comments (very nice) but also to add to my explanation before I had to go and get something. What about the fact that if everyone looked the same, how would you be able to tell who it is that you are actually attracted to? Are the voices also the same? because then it would probably be more complicated unless everyone was promiscuous, and sex was more freely expressed. I have a prior engagement with family, but I will read your response when I return have a wonderful day.

I don't know if this got covered but I was gone for like a couple of minutes and you generated a lot of comments (very nice) but also to add to my explanation before I had to go and get something. What about the fact that if everyone looked the same, how would you be able to tell who it is that you are actually attracted to? Are the voices also the same? because then it would probably be more complicated unless everyone was promiscuous, and sex was more freely expressed. I have a prior engagement with family, but I will read your response when I return have a wonderful day.
Interesting!! Maybe we all wear like name tags or something and different colour necklaces like we are allowed to accessorise but we all have the same canvas maybe ? Oh and different voices, I love an Irish accent, cant get rid of that 😅🙈

Wait… pause… You’ve never been in loveeee 🥺 omg like never ever ?
I don't think so. All my relationships just end up being sort of like an unhealthy attachment instead. I THINK I'm in love at the time, but every one of my exs admitted to me that they didn't really have feelings for me the whole time. I guess they just wanted to take advantage of what i could offer. So no, i don't think i know what a tambourine is. Maybe only a fake toy one. lol

Interesting!! Maybe we all wear like name tags or something and different colour necklaces like we are allowed to accessorise but we all have the same canvas maybe ? Oh and different voices, I love an Irish accent, cant get rid of that 😅🙈
Who's to say if (Johnny love's Sera one day but loves Courtney the next, he doesn't switch bracelets with Tommy who is dating Courtney but also wants to mess with Johnny?) Or if someone take the bracelet of another to deceive the person they want to be with?

But If everybody looked the same, we couldn't have common names anymore. Everybody would have to pick out names like we do on the internet and pick a name that wasn't already taken. If you walked into a room with 15 people named bob and you asked for your friend bob. they would all collectively say "what?" and you'd be confused as hell. lol

Who's to say if (Johnny love's Sera one day but loves Courtney the next, he doesn't switch bracelets with Tommy who is dating Courtney but also wants to mess with Johnny?) Or if someone take the bracelet of another to deceive the person they want to be with?
This sounds like the perfect crime 😅 hmmm idk maybe we look different for a reason this is complicated. Wouldnt be real life if people didnt find away to have affairs 😂

But If everybody looked the same, we couldn't have common names anymore. Everybody would have to pick out names like we do on the internet and pick a name that wasn't already taken. If you walked into a room with 15 people named bob and you asked for your friend bob. they would all collectively say "what?" and you'd be confused as hell. lol
I was thinking our names would be numbers… since we’ll all be clone like.

Well, if we all looked the same we'd just pick something else to fight, argue, and be prejudice about. I like the idea though to be honest. I really liked having a standard work uniform when I had jobs that required them. Nobody could criticize my poor style.

This sounds like the perfect crime 😅 hmmm idk maybe we look different for a reason this is complicated. Wouldnt be real life if people didnt find away to have affairs 😂

I was thinking our names would be numbers… since we’ll all be clone like.
thanks for the feedback I appreciate your time you took for the reply, it is a interesting topic for sure

Latest posts

Back