Improving Your Fashion To Attract the Women You Want

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe one shouldn't ask a fish how to catch it. But anyhow, like I mentioned in the OP, most women do mention that shoes are the first thing they notice about a guy. So you're actually in the minority on this when you say that you don't care what he's wearing.
Curious where you got that little tidbit of information? I can't say I've ever noticed what kind of shoes a man is wearing - women either, for that matter (nor cared. . . ). It's eyes I always notice first.

Curious where you got that little tidbit of information? I can't say I've ever noticed what kind of shoes a man is wearing - women either, for that matter (nor cared. . . ). It's eyes I always notice first.

Many surveys where women have been asked that question. That is one of the most popular answers women give.

Or maybe one shouldn't ask a fish how to catch it.
Tip number one.... don't compare women to fish....:rolleyes:

Many surveys where women have been asked that question. That is one of the most popular answers women give.
And what type of women answered this excellent survey of yours and how many and where do they live?
We are way more likely to notice a woman's shoes than a man's.

Another self-help guru on the interwebs? No thanks.

Listen, I'm happy it works for you, I really am. But guys like you are a dime a dozen, looking for ways to make your channel explode. You try to make it about others, but at the same time don't realize how incredibly condescending you come off as. Hell, it's even in your channel description; "most people sleepwalk through life".
You know, except the ones that listen to you and click on aaaallll your videos, so hopefully you get to generate more revenue. It's calleous as hell and completely missdapted to the different realities of most people. A student in say, Canada, will be much different from a student in say, Cali.

You're selling yourself, much more so than doing people a favor. You also don't seem to understand that with the major outreach you guys have, you can, very literally, have a MAJOR impact on someone's life. A subscriber who's desperate and lonely might follow your advice to a T, then swear only by you.
That very same subscriber might do the same and it not work for him in the least, only to get so depressed he gobbles up some pills one night and never wakes up...
Look around the threads on this site, instead of linking your videos all over this one.
Can you see the people who came in here over the years, posting links to videos on YouTube that completely screwed them up, or made them believe honeysuckle that wasn't real, or gave them advice they shouldn't have followed? It's FULL of them. Because some 30 year old dude wanted to make money off YouTube and thought he had the answer to life, the universe and everything. That's not how it works.
Youtube, or social media, is to be viewed as, at worst, light hearted entertainment. More care should be given by content creators in making sure the consequences of their outreach REMAINS banal. It is NOT the case.

Again, I'm happy you're popular and making money, as little or as much as you are.
But I can't really see you as any different than what was seeing by some of the villagers 100 years ago; Snake Oil vendor
That doesn't even make any sense. Nothing I said was chauvinistic.

Are you serious? You don't see how comparing women to fish is chauvinistic? As in a typical prejudism of men towards women?

Defense rests, your honor.

Last edited:
We're all fish to some one, big or small.

Chill the f out everyone. @WillPower is on a mission to improve himself and is exploring fashion. It's not a mental health crisis, hate crime, or a nuclear meltdown. Sheesh.
It is when you're riddled with mental illness and desperate to hear that nothing is your fault. Then of course you must shoot down any effort anyone else is making to do better. Because why try if it could fail?

Nah man, he's fishing for more views. Hence the links.
Nope, it's not a crime at all. It's perfectly fine. It's just important to say so.
Yeah he should actually just transcribe a 41 minute video. That way no one can mistake him for wanting views. Why you you ever make anything you want other people to see?

Tip number one.... don't compare women to fish....:rolleyes:

And what type of women answered this excellent survey of yours and how many and where do they live?
We are way more likely to notice a woman's shoes than a man's.
Another self-help guru on the interwebs? No thanks.

Listen, I'm happy it works for you, I really am. But guys like you are a dime a dozen, looking for ways to make your channel explode. You try to make it about others, but at the same time don't realize how incredibly condescending you come off as. Hell, it's even in your channel description; "most people sleepwalk through life".
You know, except the ones that listen to you and click on aaaallll your videos, so hopefully you get to generate more revenue. It's calleous as hell and completely missdapted to the different realities of most people. A student in say, Canada, will ge much different from s student in say, Cali.

You're selling yourself, much more so than doing people a favor. You also don't seem to understand that with the major outreach you guys have, you can, very literally, have a MAJOR impact on someone's life. A subscriber who's desperate and lonely might follow your advice to a T, then swear onky by you.
That very same subscriber might do the same and it not work for him on the least, only to get so depressed he gobbles up some pills one night and never wakes up...
Look around the threads on this site, instead of linking your videos all over this one
Can you see the people who came in here over the years, posting links to videos on YouTube that completely screwed them up, or made them believe honeysuckle that wasn't real, or gave them advice they shouldn't have followed? It's FULL of them. Because some 30 year old dude wanted to make money off YouTube and thought he had the answer to life, the universe and everything. That's not how it works.
Youtube, or social media, is to be viewed as, at worst, light hearted entertainment. More care should be given by content creators in making sure the consequences of their outreach REMAINS banal. It is NOT the case.

Again, I'm happy you're popular and making money, as little or as much as you are.
But I can't really see you as any different than what was seeing by some of the villagers 100 years ago; Snake Oil vendor

Are you serious? You don't see how comparing women to fish is chauvinistic? As in a typical prejudism of men towards women?

Defense rests, your honor.

People are really way too sensitive these days. Everyone gets compared to fish. Not just women. There is the saying "There are plenty of fish in the sea." There is literally a dating website called "Plenty of Fish." If this is what offends you, I'm not sure what to say.

It's not my survey. I'm basing it off the hundreds of other surveys I have seen others take.

As far as your comments about my YouTube channel, you couldn't be further from the truth. Not sure what is going on in your life that made you so angry today, but you don't have to take it out on me. My YouTube channel generates very little money, if any at all. My videos generally average maybe a hundred views a video. I am not popular at all. This isn't giving me any income. It's certainly not worth my time to upload as many videos as I have for over a decade now since I'm not making any money from it. In fact, people have asked me why I continue to do it even though I have barely any views or any audience. And my answer is I enjoy making YouTube videos and I enjoy helping people. I enjoy the community that I've built. If I can help just one person, it's worth it to me. I don't have a huge audience, but the few people who have thanked me over the years for helping them out have absolutely made my day. And this is why I do what I do. Try telling those people that I haven't made a difference. I never proclaimed to be an expert or someone who had all the answers. I am someone who is just very interested in personal development because I was tired of going through life the way I was. So before you get all high and mighty, maybe just get your facts right instead.

Personally I had the most success with women when I was stony broke, living on a beach and wearing a battered pair of all stars.

Video and links coming soon ... or you could take advice from a guy that believes this
Everyone gets compared to fish. Not just women.

Nah man, he's fishing for more views. Hence the links.
Nope, it's not a crime at all. It's perfectly fine. It's just important to say so.
Everyone is selling something, that's nothing new. Nor is it a big deal. It's far from a spam post, it's a topic of discussion.

It's a thread concerning men and fashion. I'll leave it at that.

People are really way too sensitive these days. Everyone gets compared to fish. Not just women. There is the saying "There are plenty of fish in the sea." There is literally a dating website called "Plenty of Fish." If this is what offends you, I'm not sure what to say.

It's not my survey. I'm basing it off the hundreds of other surveys I have seen others take.

As far as your comments about my YouTube channel, you couldn't be further from the truth. Not sure what is going on in your life that made you so angry today, but you don't have to take it out on me. My YouTube channel generates very little money, if any at all. My videos generally average maybe a hundred views a video. I am not popular at all. This isn't giving me any income. It's certainly not worth my time to upload as many videos as I have for over a decade now since I'm not making any money from it. In fact, people have asked me why I continue to do it even though I have barely any views or any audience. And my answer is I enjoy making YouTube videos and I enjoy helping people. I enjoy the community that I've built. If I can help just one person, it's worth it to me. I don't have a huge audience, but the few people who have thanked me over the years for helping them out have absolutely made my day. And this is why I do what I do. Try telling those people that I haven't made a difference. I never proclaimed to be an expert or someone who had all the answers. I am someone who is just very interested in personal development because I was tired of going through life the way I was. So before you get all high and mighty, maybe just get your facts right instead.
You bet. I'll be sure to let my girls know you know more about women than I do. Good talk. đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Back