In hospital

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wearing a dress today. My thighs look big..
You look fine in your photos. When you feel your thighs look fat, take a photo and see if they still strike you that way.

Honestly I think it's perspective. You look down when you look at yourself but you look straight on when you look at a photo. I think your concern is just from looking down. If you are looking in a mirror try stepping back.

You look fine in your photos. When you feel your thighs look fat, take a photo and see if they still strike you that way.

Honestly I think it's perspective. You look down when you look at yourself but you look straight on when you look at a photo. I think your concern is just from looking down. If you are looking in a mirror try stepping back.
Yeah I think there fat if I look down at them

Isn't it a good thing that they want to take you in and get it all sorted? (I don't know what you did to it sorry, I must have missed you saying about that.

I cant say what I used but I cut deep. It is good but like it's My birthday on Tuesday I'm supposed to be going out so like ugh 😔😔😔

They are getting me ready to go on the ambulance. They said its possible I'll need surgery They aren't sure. Ugh fresia sake why😔

Latest posts

Back