In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stuff only works for minor itching. The inside of my ears are at an 8 out of 10 right now. I've scratched them until they bled. So, I should atleast get a little while of relief. But, then when they scab up they'll itch even more. Oh well.
Down the ear canal?

Down the ear canal?
Yes. I use the cap from a pen to scratch my ear canal. It works well like a mini shovel. Sometimes I scratch my ear drum and it bleeds too. Then any time I move my jaw I ear scratching sounds. I really just want to cut my **** ears out. The only thing the doctors said I could do is use a much stronger anti itch medication. But, it has nasty side effects. I don't take medications unless I absolutely have to do so.

Yes. I use the cap from a pen to scratch my ear canal. It works well like a mini shovel. Sometimes I scratch my ear drum and it bleeds too. Then any time I move my jaw I ear scratching sounds. I really just want to cut my **** ears out. The only thing the doctors said I could do is use a much stronger anti itch medication. But, it has nasty side effects. I don't take medications unless I absolutely have to do so.
I stick my pinky in my ears and shake and scratch until they are sore but I've never made them bleed. I have those scratchy noises too but I also have TMJ and I just thought they were connected. Its so aggravating isn't it? Im sorry.

I stick my pinky in my ears and shake and scratch until they are sore but I've never made them bleed. I have those scratchy noises too but I also have TMJ and I just thought they were connected. Its so aggravating isn't it? Im sorry.
Yeah, I pick and scratch my ears in my sleep too. There are many blood spots on my pillow. Sometimes I scratch the canals too much and it makes my throat sore. It's all connected.

Thinking that if I were to just drop dead it would be a relief in certain aspects. My life is completely miserable anyway. I would take up smoking and heavy drinking if I had enough money

Latest posts

Back