Inquiries for a Moderator

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
Hello sorry for the bother in advance.

My question has to do with threads, my own thread to be exact here is my question. Since I have been gone for a while, things have changed those who know me know I am a researcher and write here frequently on research topics I find interesting (at the time) but I wish to make adjustments in some areas of some of my threads I have noticed that you are only able to change things up to a certain time length and then you are not given the chance to make changes to your thread after said time length has passed. I would like more information on this. You see I have older threads I wish to alter some maybe if it's too hard taken out so that way I may redo them as my research has changed and I wish to keep things current and accurate findings that I have researched in the past may have been off and I wish to make corrections that way I am through and arcuate in my posts (to the best of my ability.) So, I would like some insight on some of these questions if possible:

1. what length of time does your ability to make corrections on your thread apply to?

2. are you able to alter thread titles?

3. is there a way to be able to edit your thread posts starting from the beginning of the thread?

4. if you take down a thread are others still able to see it?

5. If my thread is taken down, may I use the same name for the thread I had taken down or do I have to rename my thread?

these are questions I can think of at the top of my head I apologize for the inconvenience, but I wish to know because I am currently looking over a couple of my threads and they bug me (I am not a perfectionist far from) but these issues bother me because I wish to be as accurate as I can with my research for myself and for the reader also some of my opinions thoughts and feelings have changed since then and I wish to make changes to these instances. Thank you for taking the time to read this look forward to your feedback.

"Editing/Deleting of Posts can be done by the original post within 24 hours, after such editing cannot be made. Staff will not remove/delete or edit posts unless it contains very private information. This is a public forum, whatever you post can be seen by anyone, anything you post is of your own free will. Staff of the forum reserve the right to remove any material they deem unfit for the forum...."

Latest posts

Back