Introduction to N/A

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoxApex(N/A)

Reaction score
Hello, I'm NoxApex, you can call me N/A. 
And yes, that's a wordplay on a wordplay.

I need a place to put my completely insane thoughts, and then I stumbled across this place. I will likely make a journal for them at some point.

I have a tendency to write entirely or semi-entirely from a stream of consciousness, as I also think in this manner as well. I have a very, tongue-in-cheek approach to certain subjects, that vagueness is somewhat on purpose. The gist being that I have these things that go through my mind, that I can't speak about directly in a comfortable way publicly.

So, what's a creative to do?

Go mad and learn how to "talk sideways."

I find myself in an interesting mix of thoughts and feelings being crushed under crippling depression and so to a  degree this will also be an outlet for me to mediate my mental health a bit on something of a more traditional platform rather than that of conventional phenomena (social media).

I also like retro video games, horror movies, and I'm a 90's kid at heart so sarcastic humor is pretty natural to me.

I definitely, mentally, live on the darker side of life sotospeak. I think that was just sort of a natural development given my personal life. I've found a certain beauty in it though, it isn't all always bad. The Moon and stars are quite beautiful at night.

Latest posts

Back