introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kashaf

Reaction score
hii im kashaf !!
im new here
i just dont know about myself my friend calls me weird becuz i overthink, oversleep,over study yet not get good marks and my classmates say u are the most relax and calm girl but i know the storm inside me
i just dont know about mylife, whats my dream? what i want ? i just dont know anything ....i want peace and theres no peace 😞

Welcome, Kshaf. I am making an assumption you are in your teens or early twenties and still in school. Age matters when looking for yourself. I'll tell you, most people don't know where they want to go. Sometimes we must take the road in front and see where it leads.

But I'll say if you are as young as I think, there is time to figure it out. I know little about your country so it's difficult to give any direction. Just don't be in such a hurry to figure it all out.

As for school, not everyone is a great student. That doesn't mean there isn't a place for you.

Hang around. Get to know people here. You might find some direction among us.

Cheer up. Life tends to offer what your mood draws near.

hii im kashaf !!
im new here
i just dont know about myself my family calls me weird becuz i overthink, oversleep,over study yet not get good marks and my classmates say u are the most relax and calm girl but i know the storm inside me
i just dont know about mylife, whats my dream? what i want ? i just dont know anything ....i want peace and theres no peace 😞
Welcome, Kshaf. I am making an assumption you are in your teens or early twenties and still in school. Age matters when looking for yourself. I'll tell you, most people don't know where they want to go. Sometimes we must take the road in front and see where it leads.

But I'll say if you are as young as I think, there is time to figure it out. I know little about your country so it's difficult to give any direction. Just don't be in such a hurry to figure it all out.

As for school, not everyone is a great student. That doesn't mean there isn't a place for you.

Cheer up. Life tends to offer what your mood draws near

Cheer up. Life tends to offer what your mood draws near.
thanks dear !! i hope to get a correct direction cheers 👍

Latest posts

Back