iPhone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
Does anyone have an iPhone? My T-Mobile contract runs up next April, and I'm starting to look for phones now. My friend showed me that super awesome does everything iPhone while we were on Skype, and he said I should get one. He showed me nearly every app he has... It does some pretty cool stuff.

I did want a T-Mobile Charm, but now I'm rethinking. I didn't want to be one of those people with an iPhone. I'm not cool enough. :cool: But it looks like an awesome phone.

Best phone currently availible, does not support 4g until June though but there is not such thing as true 4g availible anyway.

I've fiddled with most of the smartphones in the same price range and the iPhone4 is much quicker and offers "Facetime" which allows you to see another iPhone4 user in realtime. You even have the option of unlocking your iPhone and using it with any carrier you choose, only AT&T will sell it for 199.99 though, expect to pay upwards of 550-700 for an unlocked version from ebay. Offers the same functions as other smartphones. (online tethering, music, flash 5mp camera/video recorder, big difference is it measures bodies electrical stimuli VS pressure on a touchscreen/heat)

You can get those same apps for any smart phone but iPhone4 feels very very powerful akin to a tiny laptop vs the others.

warning: iPhone can lead to mobile internet dependence.

I have an itouch, I don't use it for anything besides listening to music.
I've tried all the free apps, some paid apps, none of the games are that great.

Jailbreaking it makes it a lot more fun, you can customize everything and get more apps.

I did, however, like the gameboy color emulator on my itouch.

If you have wi-fi and an iPhone headset you can use your iTouch as a free phone with skype :D

Nokia N8 (Y)
Nokia-N8-10.jpg

http://www.nokia.co.uk/find-products/all-phones/nokia-n8?s_tnt=18734:0:0

Latest posts

Back