iPhone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walley said:
ya, I still love my Samsung.
I got a Note II for the active Stylus it has. I use it for my job and get customers to sign off pdf documents on it with a free adobe app.
I also use it to read wifi network signals accurately with another free app (iphones tend to "exaggerate" strength)
every time I cross paths with an iphone user, they see what I do with mine and start cursing their own phones lol.

Same here, Walley. Got a Samsung Note 1 about three years ago and have been extremely impressed with the functions and other apps I've added since rooting it. Have not had one problem with the phone. It takes a little getting used to, because of it's size, but after a couple of weeks you don't even notice it. When using it for gps purposes the size comes in handy.

I too, use it at work for different applications and the picture quality is **** good for up close pics...I have to take the occasional pic of damaged parts to show the machinist what to avoid and/or look for when the lathes and mills are running a certain part.

Okay, backing up what Walley said is over, back to the iPhone and topic at hand.

I just updated to the LG G4 and love it. The camera is much better, the touchscreen is more responsive and the graphics are crisper. Plus I got it from Supplytronics on Ebay for $120 refurbished in excellent condition. Wasn't a fan of paying $500 for a new LG G6.

But, I am posting in this thread because I am wondering what everyone thinks of the new IPhone X that is coming out. It seems a bit gimmicky to me. Thoughts?

I'm keeping an eye on the IPhone 7 on the Supplytronics page as a christmas gift for my mom.

Latest posts

Back