Is "Andrew Tate" still the forbidden word no one should say even if you disagree with him or...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybetrollingmaybenot

Reaction score
So given my severe lack of social life and time 99% occupied by work, I don't have time for dating apps/sites and I just "made" it to mirc chat today since it's weekend/holiday and what not. Then I messaged 5 girls or so, one replied, it was ok-ish but she seemed to reply slowly so I just logged off then I just logged in again 2-3 hours later and she messaged me this time basically saying "how are you I liked our chat earlier today" followed by 5-10 minutes super boring convo about who drinks/smokes, who doesn't and who works what and so on. Then I think things went south for 2 reasons but still can't figure out why, maybe I'm too autistic lol:

1. Recently for god knows what reason I developed this mania to use "ai" to generate me pictures of pretty women who resemble my idea for one (white, green eyes, short dark hair, tattoos...) and this girl asked me to use the "ai" to show it what I like and it seemed like after that she lost interest...

2. The Andrew-Tate problem: I said something like "youtube wants me to watch andrew tate, i don't agree with him entirely but at least he says some shocking stuff...i hate influencers who'll do anything for $ lol" - was this too much of a red flag?

Pfu, sorry this got too long and boring post.

have you two exchanged photos?

I never heard of Tate until they arrested him here in my country ... still after that I've never seen him on youtube cause I'm not that curious but I understand he's not liked by the average, typical females

also I understand honeysuckle is associated with excrement but what is fresia about?

I sent her photos right away, she didn't. I know almost no one likes him but having a cynical sense of humour can't be that bad? I wasn't laughing at dying babies after all, just at delusional bald guy who says weird things to trigger some people.

^ Hmmm or just a potential stalker/rapist lol. I have to say chats are super sketchy, the kind of place where people buy weed with bitcoin...
My point is: maybe people are reluctant to show anything.

Yeah I do not think he is shocking at all.
He's said things Roosh said years ago.
And Roosh wasn't shocking either.

Now, telling women that they need men like fish need a bicycle...THAT was shocking!
And that many of them believed it was even worse.

Now, telling women that they need men like fish need a bicycle...THAT was shocking!

Roosh was still different animal and even enjoyable as the pseudo-intellectual, wondering the unknown lands of Ukraine or whatever. I feel nostalgic to those ~2015 timelines lol. Tate is basically: hit the gym, get cars -> $luts, and he is repeating this same message ad nauseum phrased in 1000 different ways. It's no surprising school teachers hate him.

You know the girl that threw a beer in Roosh's face in Montréal years ago? I know her, she's a friend of mine 😜
He was a bully and a piece of honeysuckle. He goaded that mob. He insulted her and that's why she threw him the beer. He's an idiot.

You know the girl that threw a beer in Roosh's face in Montréal years ago? I know her, she's a friend of mine 😜
He was a bully and a piece of honeysuckle. He goaded that mob. He insulted her and that's why she threw him the beer. He's an idiot.
He found religion now.
He's almost like an Eastern Orthodox monk...:LOL:

From what I was told of the event, him and 4-5 guys were arguing about women to the women in front of their boyfriends, and they were itching for a fight. He's lucky he got out with all his teeth, he obviously never tried to pick a fight with a bunch of angry french canadians in a bar, that's like, our thing 🤪

Are you a wrestling fan too???
I REALLY miss those 80s NWA Saturday shows in the TBS studio!
Ric Flair!
Magnum TA!
Dusty Rhodes!
Nikita Coloff!
Rick Rude!
And the Boogie Woogie Man, Jimmy Valiant!
I am. Sadly, I missed those lol. I was a tad too young. I was more WWF, Hogan and etc. It made me start training for it when I was about 17, but I got hurt. It's a hard sport.
But yeah, even though I didn't follow it then, I saw some highlights. Flair, of course, but one of my favs...the Hot Rod!!
EVERY TIME THEY THINK THEY KNOW THE ANSWERS, I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS!!! 😜

It's a hard sport.
The hardest.
Work 300 days a year - at least back then.
I think Pro Wrestlers have one of the highest suicide rates/drug related deaths of any profession.
So may sad stories.
Mr. Perfect.
Eddie Guerrero.
Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth.
Of course the horrible story of Chris Benoit.
Too many to mention.

Awesome that you even considered it.
I saw your pic in the face thread.
You look a little like Shawn Michaels.
You would have done well, I am sure!

Also...that really does seem to be a French Canadian thing. So many Quebecers in wrestling. Really cool!

The hardest.
Work 300 days a year - at least back then.
I think Pro Wrestlers have one of the highest suicide rates/drug related deaths of any profession.
So may sad stories.
Mr. Perfect.
Eddie Guerrero.
Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth.
Of course the horrible story of Chris Benoit.
Too many to mention.

Awesome that you even considered it.
I saw your pic in the face thread.
You look a little like Shawn Michaels.
You would have done well, I am sure!

Also...that really does seem to be a French Canadian thing. So many Quebecers in wrestling. Really cool!
Lol thanks for the compliment (I think 😜) but no, not really.
I got concussed twice and tore my pec muscles back then, just during training. We were young and stupid. I briefly went to Rougeau's school. Of course, I'm too old now and out of cardio shape to do it, but it was fun. Though my back is still screwed up a bit and my elbows and knees. I was overtraining for someone my size up until maybe 32 or something. After a hiatus of maybe 10 years, from 18 to 27 or something, to avoid head impacts.
The drugs related problems usually start off with painkillers. I used to down advils by the bottle. I didn't want to touch the prescription stuff specifically for that reason. It was my Mick Foley phase 😉

Also to add there is a side to Tate's story which is unique to the British and european political landscape, so at the very least you would've lived in any of these places to see it (UK or eastern europe): basically around 2012-2018 many British and western european politicians tried to demonize immigration from the east, notably Romania, by also claiming it's not racism but the exact opposite so they're defending their countries against homophobes from Romania...so to speak. It was deemed "far right" by the media but it was more like "Far left" populism. Which led to Brexit and the UK leaving the EU eventually.

This whole thing is important as at the time Tate must've been in his 20s thinking basically "this is the most corrupt, backwards borat place in the world, I should go there and do whatever I want". That's different than say a Trump supporter from America who goes to Russia to get green card hunters.

Latest posts

Back