Is "Andrew Tate" still the forbidden word no one should say even if you disagree with him or...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because men ultimately dont care what women look like, they care about getting their needs met, in my years of sin I learnt that simply promising a man things his hot wife would never do is enough to lead him to stray.
You say that from the position of being conventionally attractive (I assume) so that's not really a test of the theory.

But it's sad you've engaged in this sort of thing.

You say that from the position of being conventionally attractive (I assume) so that's not really a test of the theory.

But it's sad you've engaged in this sort of thing.
Meh i’m not the best looking in the world, still could get someones husband to do what I want regardless of how much better looking his wife is. Men are simple that way. Everyone knows it, why do we pretend otherwise? Or do you honestly believe if I called a married man right now and laid it on the table he’s say “nah im good I love my wife” 😂

Meh i’m not the best looking in the world, still could get someones husband to do what I want regardless of how much better looking his wife is. Men are simple that way. Everyone knows it, why do we pretend otherwise? Or do you honestly believe if I called a married man right now and laid it on the table he’s say “nah im good I love my wife” 😂
The married men you know.

Only if it was already on edge. If there is trust in the relationship, you couldn't. So, to repeat what ardour said...The married men YOU know.
Nahh cant just be the ones I know, 60 million users are signed up to 1 affair website.

My mother always said, “you never let a younger woman in your house and constantly around your husband, you just dont” maybe if women were still humble enough to follow this practice, divorce rates wouldn't be nearly 50%

Women are very tempting, some more than others. When I was younger i’d excuse my behaviour by saying oh he’s married not me. Now I find both parties responsible and I follow god.

I think it would be a hard thing for a man to say no to me, as I am young I have been told that even a glance from me makes them feel 20 years younger. Ardour understands the appeal of that. However I too age daily, I too will be old one day.

Anddddd i wont hijack anymore, but if you want more proof, ask UK wives what happened when allowing women fleeing war to live with them and their husbands 😬👀

Exactly what you imagine would happen 🙃

Nahh cant just be the ones I know, 60 million users are signed up to 1 affair website.

My mother always said, “you never let a younger woman in your house and constantly around your husband, you just dont” maybe if women were still humble enough to follow this practice, divorce rates wouldn't be nearly 50%

Women are very tempting, some more than others. When I was younger i’d excuse my behaviour by saying oh he’s married not me. Now I find both parties responsible and I follow god.

I think it would be a hard thing for a man to say no to me, as I am young I have been told that even a glance from me makes them feel 20 years younger. Ardour understands the appeal of that. However I too age daily, I too will be old one day.
Well the people you run with are vastly different than the people I run with. There ARE honest, trustworthy men out there that you would not be able to tempt, whether you want to admit it or not.

Well the people you run with are vastly different than the people I run with. There ARE honest, trustworthy men out there that you would not be able to tempt, whether you want to admit it or not.

I dont know many married men honestly, but yeah theres not one I can think of that would turn me down unless it was a medical complication. Even my own uncle honestly…

However, statistics show that affairs are common, I trust the stats and not just my own life experiences. Recent cases are women secure in their marriages allowing women fleeing war to reside with them… 😬 their husbands left and cheated, I don't know those men but they sound like typical men to me. Like no one was shocked?

I dont know many married men honestly, but yeah theres not one I can think of that would turn me down unless it was a medical complication. Even my own uncle honestly…

However, statistics show that affairs are common, I trust the stats and not just my own life experiences. Recent cases are women secure in their marriages allowing women fleeing war to reside with them… 😬 their husbands left and cheated, I don't know those men but they sound like typical men to me. Like no one was shocked?
You're way to full of yourself, kid. That ain't good.
If you're going to go through God's path, I'd suggest working on humility.
Maybe a bit more faith in your fellow man wouldn't hurt.
While what you're saying isn't false, not by a long shot, it's the exceptions that prove the rule. 55% divorce rate is huge...but there's still 45% of men who'd day no to you.
Best remember that.

You're way to full of yourself, kid. That ain't good.
If you're going to go through God's path, I'd suggest working on humility.
Maybe a bit more faith in your fellow man wouldn't hurt.
While what you're saying isn't false, not by a long shot, it's the exceptions that prove the rule. 55% divorce rate is huge...but there's still 45% of men who'd day no to you.
Best remember that.
Men have said no to me, called me a n word and that they’d never touch me… happens, im talking about stats… stats on affairs are not the same as divorce. The stats are as follows, 60 million users on affair websites, high divorce rates with affairs as one of the top reasons and so on, im sure this isnt a shock to anyone.

Im not someone who gets rejected all the time, if i said i was you’d all call me a liar, if i admit im not im too full of myself, the fact is you wanna tell me what happens in my own life and you dont wanna debate the stats…

Men have said no to me, called me a n word and that they’d never touch me… happens, im talking about stats… stats on affairs are not the same as divorce. The stats are as follows, 60 million users on affair websites, high divorce rates with affairs as one of the top reasons and so on, im sure this isnt a shock to anyone.

Im not someone who gets rejected all the time, if i said i was you’d all call me a liar, if i admit im not im too full of myself, the fact is you wanna tell me what happens in my own life and you dont wanna debate the stats…
The stats speak for themselves, they aren't debatable.

not one I can think of that would turn me down unless it was a medical complication.
Your outlook is.
Stop taking it so personally kiddo, it's not an attack. It's what I see and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Maybe you are different in your own life, I wouldn't know, not for me to say.
But from the words you speak here...
Best reflect on that.

The stats speak for themselves, they aren't debatable.

Your outlook is.
Stop taking it so personally kiddo, it's not an attack. It's what I see and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Maybe you are different in your own life, I wouldn't know, not for me to say.
But from the words you speak here...
Best reflect on that.
So if you agree with the stats you agree with me? Simples.

Let me clarify as maybe others like to paint me a certain way.

Ones that i know you cut that bit off 😬 it was in answer to Callies point, I wasnt talking about every married man in existence im being honest even my own uncle is in that count. Thats not being full of myself thats my literal experience, I have posted so many stories on here about women in my life refusing to leave me with their husbands even when I was very young, thats my personal experience. Was not just the womens fault, I also had a past and hurt the one woman that ever trusted me around her husband. Glory to god I am a better person now.

Ones that i know you cut that bit off 😬 it was in answer to Callies point, I wasnt talking about every married man in existence im being honest even my own uncle is in that count. Thats not being full of myself thats my literal experience, I have posted so many stories on here about women in my life refusing to leave me with their husbands even when I was very young, thats my personal experience. Was not just the womens fault, I also had a past and hurt the one woman that ever trusted me around her husband. Glory to god I am a better person now.
Oh for crying the fresia OUT LOUD get over yourself.
I never said anything BUT I agree with the stats. You're oversimplying the fresia out of it, but yeah.
I'm not trying to paint you any kind of way; I'm saying that to ME, you come off as incredibly conceited. Do with it whatever the fresia you will, or nothing at all. Anyone who comes on here and says she can, or use to anyway manipulate the jell out of any man to get them in their beds and I'll call it exactly like that. Deal with it.

And I cut off the bit about your uncle because if that's your experience? Then your uncle's a piece of honeysuckle who deserves to die. He's not a reflection of any decent man I've ever known.

Oh for crying the fresia OUT LOUD get over yourself.
I never said anything BUT I agree with the stats. You're oversimplying the fresia out of it, but yeah.
I'm not trying to paint you any kind of way; I'm saying that to ME, you come off as incredibly conceited. Do with it whatever the fresia you will, or nothing at all. Anyone who comes on here and says she can, or use to anywat, manip
I hate to see you like this, had no idea you even had a issue with me. No need to reply if it upsets you but seems like a misunderstanding ✨ take care of yourself 😇

Only 25% of men admit to cheating. Only 15% of women. That's not a lot, honestly. Yes, I know, that's the one that admit it, but still. As for you claiming it's all about the stats and only the stats, that's not exactly true, since you did say that you could convince a man halfway the world to cheat with you.
No one is attacking you here, they are just pointing out that you are contradicting yourself a bit.

Latest posts

Back