Is anyone else playing...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With more time on my hands the last couple of years than I'd been used to, I started my first MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online, and I'm liking it so far. It takes my mind off other things and allows me to be a hero for a while in a beautiful fantasy setting where I can play the way I want, solo or social, heroic or mundane. I've always liked CRPGs, fantasy, sci-fi, and related entertainment. Are any of you playing ESO, and if so, would you like to group sometimes for a dungeon or just to meet in-game to show off your avatar? One warning... I type really slowly, so if we do meet and I don't say much at first, it's not you, it's me ;)

With more time on my hands the last couple of years than I'd been used to, I started my first MMO, The Elder Scrolls Online, and I'm liking it so far. It takes my mind off other things and allows me to be a hero for a while in a beautiful fantasy setting where I can play the way I want, solo or social, heroic or mundane. I've always liked CRPGs, fantasy, sci-fi, and related entertainment. Are any of you playing ESO, and if so, would you like to group sometimes for a dungeon or just to meet in-game to show off your avatar? One warning... I type really slowly, so if we do meet and I don't say much at first, it's not you, it's me ;)
I bought Skyrim around thanksgiving. First time playing it, and I haven't finished it yet. I keep making new characters, because the roleplaying I am doing in my head is so much fun! It's the first time in awhile I have found a game that I can lose myself in. Might try Elder Scrolls Online this winter.

I totally hear what you're saying about losing yourself in the game. It's a good series, and I'm impressed with the MMO. They'll probably have another sale on the base game by this winter ($10 or less) and I hope you can give it a try. The base game itself is huge with lots of content and different things to do. If you try it, let me know. I'm just a casual player, but I can help you get started. And if you happen to play via xbox, I can craft you some equipment and/or lend my steel to help you through some of the tougher areas, if you like. Thanks for your reply.

I played the honeysuckle out of Skyrim. I completed everything in that game and did everything what was possible. Installed 500+ mods on it afterwards to milk some content out then I signed it as a done deal. Haven't touched it since 2019 then.

I played the honeysuckle out of Skyrim. I completed everything in that game and did everything what was possible. Installed 500+ mods on it afterwards to milk some content out then I signed it as a done deal. Haven't touched it since 2019 then.
Nexus Mod Manager FTW with 500 plus mods?

I never had that many, but maybe the essential 50 mods or so.

Last edited:
Nexus Mod Manager FTW with 500 plus mods?

I never had that many, but maybe the essential 50 mods or so.
Yeah they were installed through nexus mod manager. It revolutionized the game to such a degree it looked like a new title with the ultra graphic and visual enhancements I installed along with the gameplay content.

Latest posts

Back