Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serenia said:
bacon.jpg

Hows that dude? ;)

Someone actually made them? WANT...

Solivagant said:

I just love how pleased with himself this guy looks. I'm going to have to buy a dodgy jumper this year.

Cavey said:
I just love how pleased with himself this guy looks. I'm going to have to buy a dodgy jumper this year.

And then pose a similar way in a picture for us?

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

Challenge tentatively accepted...

^ Ooohhh yes.

I have heard of Bacon cupcakes before, but never found them to try. I must try harder.

I am looking forward to a Bonfire and Fireworks display tonight.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

I take that as a yes. ;)
Looking forward to this.

Serenia said:
I have heard of Bacon cupcakes before, but never found them to try. I must try harder.

I honestly can't ever get these types of food.... where they mix sweet and savoury together. I think my brain just can't understand the fusion. It would taste weird to me. :s

Perhaps if you guys give a bacon cupcake out to the rest of us, I'll just pick out the bacon and give the cupcakes to little kids.

DSC_0018.jpg

This Cavey and mine Wedding Cake although I think he would prefer it to be made entirely of Bacon! ;)

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

I take that as a yes. ;)
Looking forward to this.

Serenia said:

I honestly can't ever get these types of food.... where they mix sweet and savoury together. I think my brain just can't understand the fusion. It would taste weird to me. :s

Perhaps if you guys give a bacon cupcake out to the rest of us, I'll just pick out the bacon and give the cupcakes to little kids.

Lol I can see you doing that Ladyf :)

ladyforsaken said:

Oh, the flavor is sinfully tasty. I actually made some cupcakes with a maple-bacon frosting that will make your tongue slap your brains out, lol. There is a specialty shop at a resort I visited that sold super thick slices of bacon...that were dipped in chocolate. If the chef wasn't married, I would have flashed my boobs without hesitating in undying appreciation!

Serenia, I gotta admit, that cake looks lovely!

MissGuided said:
ladyforsaken said:

Oh, the flavor is sinfully tasty. I actually made some cupcakes with a maple-bacon frosting that will make your tongue slap your brains out, lol. There is a specialty shop at a resort I visited that sold super thick slices of bacon...that were dipped in chocolate. If the chef wasn't married, I would have flashed my boobs without hesitating in undying appreciation!

Lol MG! That made me burst out laughing. But wow, the way you described that just made me want to try one anyway. Oh I know what to add in the Forum Yearbook now!

I look forward to the return of the mole people. They will come, and they will dance in the fire of victory.

Latest posts

Back