Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Congrats, Arachne. What a bundle of joy it'll be.

I'm looking forward to when I can travel again. I think I should do that once more before I can't do it anymore.

The beach again tomorrow. Calling them to find out on Sunday. Hopefully that'll be okay. The horror movie marathon and Deadpool with the kids this weekend. The anniversary dinner for staff next week. I hope the girls will like their gifts.

My band getting together on a regular basis and hopefully doing gigs by the end of the year.

These cinnamon muffins coming out of the oven.

Serenia said:
Cavey said:
These cinnamon muffins coming out of the oven.

Shall I assume mine are in the post as we speak???.

Well, you certainly shouldn't think that I ate 7 of them in a row...

Returning somewhere.... pretty soon, I guess. Maybe a week or so, if my calculations remain on point?

Something to look forward to when I've been actively avoiding it this whole time? Who's to say. Guess I'll know when I finally get there again.

Doing 4 sessions of BJJ this week (and every week till I have my wisdom teeth out). Taking my Didgeridoo down to the Full Moon Drumming on the 20th. Homegrown concert on the 23rd.

I'm developing a drinking problem again...my biggest issue with this is that it's a colossal waste of my money, time, and energy. This is kind of what happens with creatives that don't get to their outlets due to upkeep in life: We collapse in on ourselves, like a dying star. Sigh...it's gonna be a rough next 3 months anyways, regardless of my drinking...erm, nobody pay too much attention to anything that I post for a while.   :p

I'm looking forward to this passing is what I'm looking forward to.

The next Avengers movie. :D

I'm still buzzing from watching 'Captain Marvel'. Awesome movie!

Latest posts

Back