Is there something you used to do that you loved, but you've now stopped doing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't ran properly since i was 18 and i am 30 now. I can walk for miles, but jogging just fucks up my shins/ankles royally and i can't even point my own feet towards myself as my legs get cramp šŸ˜‚ . You are doing very well though ;)
Mustard works well for cramps; used to get cramps in my feet frequently.

Yes I agree,sex was fun
I miss sex a lot but not just any sex.. I had a brief relationship with a younger guy and fell for him hard and the sex was mind blowing. Then he decided he just wanted a friendship, but hasn't been much of a friend as everything is about him. So back to being single again and he speaks to me occasionally and will ask how I'm doing, but then it all becomes about his problems. I gave 100% to him and still hurting as one minute he was on same page and then retreated and acted like we had never been intimate. I see him every day as he is a neighbour.

I miss sex a lot but not just any sex.. I had a brief relationship with a younger guy and fell for him hard and the sex was mind blowing. Then he decided he just wanted a friendship, but hasn't been much of a friend as everything is about him. So back to being single again and he speaks to me occasionally and will ask how I'm doing, but then it all becomes about his problems. I gave 100% to him and still hurting as one minute he was on same page and then retreated and acted like we had never been intimate. I see him every day as he is a neighbour.
I'm so sorry,yes I know the feeling the sex was great,but I haven't had that intimacy in a while now.

Maybe he needs time to process his feelings. But I don't know.

Sex. I didn't have panic attacks until I stopped having sex. Are they connected? fresia yes they are. Would sex make me feel better right now? Hell ******* yes. Will I have sex? Sadly, no. I will have to do something else. Will it work? Yes, but not as well.
Out of curiosity, is it the orgasm or companionship you're seeking? Would masturbation help?

Masturbation does help with the release only. I need the physical contact and certain acts to be fulfilled. Its not about love or companionship. Its just the sex.
Don't know about other people, but I have tried a few sex toys but they did nothing for me. Nothing beats the human connection, the visual aspect, the scent of your lover's skin, the eye contact, etc.. I believe we should not be ashamed of being sexual beings.

Don't know about other people, but I have tried a few sex toys but they did nothing for me. Nothing beats the human connection, the visual aspect, the scent of your lover's skin, the eye contact, etc.. I believe we should not be ashamed of being sexual beings.
I second that about toys, at least by myself. Someone else playing with toys with you now thatā€™s a different game and one worth playing.

I second that about toys, at least by myself. Someone else playing with toys with you now thatā€™s a different game and one worth playing.
I'll send you an online remote control toy that forum users can control. :)

Maybe I could set it up where they think they are driving a car around different obstacles and bumps. But, you'll know better and get to feel it. ;)

Latest posts

Back