It seems World War 3 (WW3) has already begun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think life is hard enough.
Let's not make it harder by worrying about things that haven't happened yet, or that we don't know if they are going to happen at all.

I would know, I've wasted enough of my life worrying about "what if's" that never came to pass - and if I hadn't, I'd have been in a lot more successful and happier of a place in life today.

A country does not have to surrender. They can fight until they are captured or killed. No surrender at all.

Just like Hitler. I guess they don't say nazis are in charge in Ukraine for no reason.

Seriously, though, won't happen. American puppets have a long history of losing their heads when people take to the streets. Either surrender/peace negotiations or total political and military collapse are the most likely scenarios.

" You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. " - Matthew 24 , 6 - 8

This planet is done.

" You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. " - Matthew 24 , 6 - 8

This planet is done.
That’s been happening for centuries already. Millenia even.

Reminds me of a question I saw on Yahoo Answers back in 2011.
I'll take "People saying the end is nigh for a millenia and it still hasn't happened" for 800, Alec.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back