It seems World War 3 (WW3) has already begun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol well after only a cursory glance, I can tell you it's a load of crap lol. The blue pins probably aren't shelters, I'd have to open the pdf to know exactly what they are supposed to represent, but considering two of those are pinned on two of the Montreal bridges and there's zero shelter there, I wouldn't put much faith in it. As for the actual nuclear symbol icons, one of those is in Joliette, close to where my dad is. If you zoom it on the map, you'll see the name says Leblanc Illuminations. I've actually been there, it's a light fixture and neon store, it's about as much a fallout shelter as my right buttock lol.

Some random guy off the web probably pdf'ed this one night when he was bored. Lord only knows where he took his info from. Most likely his imagination 😉
It could be. Sorry it was a dud. I guess it goes to show Google maps isn't always correct. 😂

The Doomsday Clock was set to 90 seconds before midnight in January, the closest it's ever been before. The things going on in the world are real even if we aren't focusing on them or don't want to acknowledge them.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/sto...-doomsday-clock-russia-ukraine-climate-change

North Korea sides with Russia against Ukraine
https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-sides-russia-annexation-ukraine

Either way you slice it, that's not good.

Chinese Nuclear Program history
https://ahf.nuclearmuseum.org/ahf/history/chinese-nuclear-program/

Also some of the smaller countries with nukes are just itching to test them especially with support from Russia, China, and North Korea. I could see one "accidentally" ending up in a NATO country.

The Doomsday Clock was set to 90 seconds before midnight in January, the closest it's ever been before. The things going on in the world are real even if we aren't focusing on them or don't want to acknowledge them.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/sto...-doomsday-clock-russia-ukraine-climate-change

North Korea sides with Russia against Ukraine
https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-sides-russia-annexation-ukraine

Either way you slice it, that's not good.

Chinese Nuclear Program history
https://ahf.nuclearmuseum.org/ahf/history/chinese-nuclear-program/

Also some of the smaller countries with nukes are just itching to test them especially with support from Russia, China, and North Korea. I could see one "accidentally" ending up in a NATO country.
Agreed, it's not good.
But there is a difference between "not good" and "WW3". We're not there yet.
When, and if, the bombs start flying, I'll grant your point before the internet cuts out 😉
In the meantime...we still gotta keep on living, right?

The Doomsday clock probably isn't run by the same caliber of people it used to be.

There isn't really anything, anyone of us little people can do to really avert such a crisis. About the only thing we could do *achem*, is quite buying into narratives of fear, stoking the flames of fear, and watching news conglomerates who's main interests are aligned with companies like Black Rock, etc.. So, yeah, about the only thing I can think of, on a personal level, to help avoid such a catastrophe, is to not get worked up into some stupid fever by insane people who think all this somehow constitutes entertainment.

There is no Universe where North Korea wouldn't side with Russia. I mean, they live a bit north of South Korea, so...

The Chinese have had nukes for some 50 years or so?

The real tragedy and thing to be afraid of, is how miserable some of our lives are; and that's hard enough to deal with, why bother with the rest of it? (it's just a distraction, the real problem is that these ******** sold us down the river a long time ago, and expect us to keep floating along.)

Ukraine is still a proxy war, I guess there's a massive frustration among the so called leaders of the EU and NATO (basically: Germany, America, France) that as of today's date Russia is winning again. But that's about it. The whole eu neoliberalism is in fact very outdated, these days you should be considered progressive, pro-technology and open minded if you support Russia. Sorry, it's no longer 2005, not my fault...you're not cool anymore if you are pro-muslim and support the euro currency and solar energy, you're just old and getting useless.

There is a possible scenario that terrifies the west. If Ukraine falls, then Poland is next. That would become a war of NATO and Russia. Nato would likely decimate Russia - some geopolitical analysts suggest a 1,000 to 1 death ratio (1,000 Russians killed for every 1 NATO killed). In this scenario, Russia would then be in an existential threat for its existence where it's backed up against a wall and has no options to survive other than nuclear.

The US has finally decided to shoot down the Chinese spy balloons.
Maybe they are just playing a game like Carnival. What do we win?

iu

Ah, I see where they got it from. It's from documents in the 60's, when the cold war fear was at the highest, they actually made some.
I can tell you it's more than likely the vast majority of those don't exist anymore
I grew up in the 1960's during the Cold War. This may or may not end up in nuclear missiles flying.

If it does it wont be Russia vs. the USA and lots of people will die. China as well as India, Pakistan and Israel have lots of nuclear missiles. Billions of humans will die beyond such as a WW III due to starvation.

Ah, I see where they got it from. It's from documents in the 60's, when the cold war fear was at the highest, they actually made some.
I can tell you it's more than likely the vast majority of those don't exist anymore
Nonsense. There are nukes all over the planet, including submarines.

The US has finally decided to shoot down the Chinese spy balloons.
Maybe they are just playing a game like Carnival. What do we win?

iu
They could shoot them down without jet missles. Some of our aircraft, a few drones and our ships/carriers have high-powered lasers these days.

I grew up in the 1960's during the Cold War. This may or may not end up in nuclear missiles flying.

If it does it wont be Russia vs. the USA and lots of people will die. China as well as India, Pakistan and Israel have lots of nuclear missiles. Billions of humans will die beyond such as a WW III due to starvation.
So true ,it would be a devastating disaster

No nuclear weapons are used, but I wonder about lots of other things contaminating the planet when humans have been all but wiped out by a swift virus. Nuclear reactors are going to continue on properly? Water pipes will still work? Electricity won't last long if at all. Roads will take a 4x4 truck as they will go bad, etc. Yeah, things will not go well if we have a nuclear war, that's for sure.

No nuclear weapons are used, but I wonder about lots of other things contaminating the planet when humans have been all but wiped out by a swift virus. Nuclear reactors are going to continue on properly? Water pipes will still work? Electricity won't last long if at all. Roads will take a 4x4 truck as they will go bad, etc. Yeah, things will not go well if we have a nuclear war, that's for sure.
So true

So, the Ukraine situation continues to draw in more players, equipment, and money. Multiple countries are involved and the sides are aligning. Technically several of the super powers like the US and the EU are supporting both side of the war. They are providing the obvious UK support and Russia support via China, which is helping Russia with funding. Other smaller countries are getting on board with Russia. This is WW3 in the early stages. Various countries are sending tanks to Ukraine.
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-leopard-tanks-germany-nato-scholz-putin-zelensky-1776426

The good news is that the US / nato will NOT be sending over any fighter jets to Ukraine. I think that would really progress the war. But, the tanks aren't enough and will get destroyed. So, what then? I don't think the US and Nato is just going to back out. So, I'm willing to be jet fighters will be going over there and things will get nasty.

How far do you think WW3 will go?

Not far. Ukraine is already resorting to forcibly enlisting its people to fight the war. Pretty sure both politically and militarily Ukraine is nearing a collpase situation. Maybe they can fight for another year or 2, but sooner or later they'll have to consider surrender, and there's nothing the US or the EU can do other than actually starting WW3 (which they won't).

A country does not have to surrender. They can fight until they are captured or killed. No surrender at all.

If China were to invade the US, as the Japanese would not do in WWII, there would indeed be a sniper behind every blade of grass, that would kill them, until they were killed. I swore an oath to protect my country, and death happens to all of us one day. A bullet or other weapon means nothing to me at all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back