It's good to be here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naomidorax

Reaction score
Buy a-PVP Crystal Powder Online - research chemicals.

(*spam*)

(*spam*) is a supplier of research chemicals and intermediates to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and agrochemical industry.
Our aim is to enhance the drug development process by providing a service that delivers high quality research chemical products at
a cost effective price and to required timescales discretely.

Through our store, you can buy a-PVP, MDPV, MDMB-4EN-PINACA and other research chemicals

Get discrete and same day delivery. Place your order online today
(*spam*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you advertise that product here? It's not like lonely people are part of your demographic.

Why would you advertise that product here? It's not like lonely people are part of your demographic.

Lonely people do indeed use drugs. They give a break from this torture. That being said, bath salts are disgusting and only low lifes would smoke that and risk their brains being destroyed.

Lonely people do indeed use drugs. They give a break from this torture. That being said, bath salts are disgusting and only low lifes would smoke that and risk their brains being destroyed.
Francis, you are right, Drug goes a long way with loneliness, but those feeling last just for a short time. the supplier mention on this topic (*spam*) actually must have pass through some time of loneliness as well.

Sometime I take some pills just to put myself together before I go nuts. I notice they even have so many good pills on their sites(*spam*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely both were the same spammer.

Almost had me..PVC, not PCP..
there's a difference. We'll, I've never inhaled melting PVC piping, so maybe it's similar. I don't condone either things I've just typed.

Kids...just follow the advice of the illustrious Nacy Regan.."Just say no". Hey, you wanna try (insert drug here)? 'No.' You sure? Well, okay. She never said to continually say no.

Latest posts

Back