It's hell to get old. This is one way to find out.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so this neighbor of mine is adding on to her house. Whatever. But, one of her workers keeps blocking my access in and out to my property. So, I asked him nicely not to block me in. He replied, just ask me when you need to have access and I'll move my vehicle. I said if it's in my way I'll just run into it, and I meant it. Umm, you can't block my access. That's false imprisonment. He doesn't know that I really don't care if I live or die. I have no family, no friends. It doesn't matter if I'm alive or dead. But, he probably does. Damaging my vehicle and his is nothing to me.

So, anyway, he has continued to do it. To keep the peace I have been trying to run my errands early so I can be back before he shows up. Well, today I was late and he was early. So, I got really close to his brand new expensive vehicle with my very nasty heavy duty tubular steel bumper. I so wanted to ram his pretty vehicle. But, he quickly jumped in and moved his vehicle. However................

He had to make a smart ass comment. So, I said F..U..... He said..... F... Then soon we were in the situation that you see stupid tough idiots get into usually when they were drunk. I don't do that without moving forward otherwise it's just two bitches acting tough. Plus I don't give a honeysuckle. Needless to say we got into a fight. And the little ***** jumps on me and starts wrestling with me. WTF! He acted all tough before. He said how he was going to kick my ass, etc, etc, etc. So, stand up like a man and fight with your fists! BTW, he is in his twenties and I'm old now. Much of my strength is gone and my skin is closer to being tissue paper now. I have many permanent injuries from my rectless days. But, I'm still strong as hell and if my neck snapped I don't care. So, pain isn't going to stop me. He pinned my head and then I pinned his head even harder between my legs. He wanted to stop and I was getting tired and could see that was the end of it so we both let go.

In my younger days that guy would have been hurt very badly or he would have been passed out. Alas I was blooded from landing up against a sharp fence when we were rolling around. But, neither of us had any real injuries. And, he just kept saying, "you are tough for an old man." That hurt more then anything. fresia..........

The neighbor came out and blaaa blaaaa blaaa. She thinks he should be able to park anywhere he wants to. I hate all my neighbors. They will all be getting there's in the end. I'll make **** sure of that one.

Oh, why didn't I just call the police. They are too busy for such trivial things. After all many of them have a positive covid result even though they are perfectly fine. I have called the police many times over the years. They are completely worthless. If they do show up it's about 8 to 10 hours later just to make a report and then it goes into the ignore bin on someone else's desk.

Last edited:
I could see my hubby getting into it with some young punk like this. Seriously, how hard is it to move your vehicle so it doesn't interfere with the neighbour coming-and-going? Not, "Let me know when you need access. . . " Just move the friggin' truck outta the way and keep it out of the way.

I hate having neighbours too. Hubby got into a verbal argument with the lady who lives on the corner the other day. We had a huge snowfall and my husband spent hours clearing all the snow from in front of our house and the elderly man beside us as he has a care team who comes to visit every day and they need a place to park. He also cleared the sidewalks in front of her house as well, but not the road—she never bothers to clear her own parking spot. Keep in mind my husband has had 3 major back surgeries and isn't in any condition to be clearing snow in the first place. Anyway, a few days later she decides to start parking in our neighbour's spot because it's cleared. My husband went over and told her nicely to park in her own spot and she has the gall to accuse him of being a shitty neighbour. My husband completely lost it on her. Some people just have no respect.

This was really enjoyable to read but I kept expecting it to be joke. Good for you.
You started out perfectly polite, more than tolerant since he's in the wrong.
You don't seem so old. So much energy comes off your posts.
This is the kind of thing you see in Fear Thy Neighbor.
Ha! ha! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I stopped being passive with me neighbords a little while ago. Enough is enough. I slowly have been retraining them to be more considerated. It amazes me how difficult it is. I still have a long ways to go. More then likely more fights will happen as well. But, I think they are starting to fear me. Many people are willing to bluff about doing stuff. But when they see someone actually doing stuff it sort of shocks them. When they are nice and considerate everything is quite and wonderful. When they aren't they have all kinds of problems. Ha! ha!

I could see my hubby getting into it with some young punk like this. Seriously, how hard is it to move your vehicle so it doesn't interfere with the neighbour coming-and-going? Not, "Let me know when you need access. . . " Just move the friggin' truck outta the way and keep it out of the way.

I hate having neighbours too. Hubby got into a verbal argument with the lady who lives on the corner the other day. We had a huge snowfall and my husband spent hours clearing all the snow from in front of our house and the elderly man beside us as he has a care team who comes to visit every day and they need a place to park. He also cleared the sidewalks in front of her house as well, but not the road—she never bothers to clear her own parking spot. Keep in mind my husband has had 3 major back surgeries and isn't in any condition to be clearing snow in the first place. Anyway, a few days later she decides to start parking in our neighbour's spot because it's cleared. My husband went over and told her nicely to park in her own spot and she has the gall to accuse him of being a shitty neighbour. My husband completely lost it on her. Some people just have no respect.
Exactly! I only asked him to move it six feet. That's it. There was plenty of room for him too. I think he wanted to show me that he didn't have to do what I asked/said. That's a big mistake when it comes to me because that's what a bully does. I don't stand for that period. The problem is that I still believe he thinks he's in the right. Oh well, he definitely will not be parking his truck near my property any more.

Wow! That's really nice of your husband especially in his conditon! That's exactly what I would have used to do. And, honestly, I probably would still move the snow for the elderly man. I ended up repairing alot of the stuff in the house next to me when three old ladies owned it. Their worthless son would come over once a month and do nothing. I replaced their water heater and stove for free with stuff I bought from Craigslist. The son would laugh and say thanks, the house will be mine soon. Funny thing was they donated the house to the church instead. Ha! ha! I loved that one. The three old ladies, sisters, got their revenge on the one's son. Ha! ha!

You're a badass lol I'm not as strong as i used to be and i can't do what you do. I wouldn't even allow anyone to get near me. They need to go down before they reach me. Also important once they are down they need to stay down. Or they will get up and take you down. Fight smart, not hard... umm no wait a minute, that's work.. lol

oh i forgot it was about the car. He has no right to block you. You have to report it. Don't damage property it'll only be a headache for you. They'll take your last cent. Not even the guy but the police, town/city, insurance co. They always want to rob you even if you're right.

You're a badass lol I'm not as strong as i used to be and i can't do what you do. I wouldn't even allow anyone to get near me. They need to go down before they reach me. Also important once they are down they need to stay down. Or they will get up and take you down. Fight smart, not hard... umm no wait a minute, that's work.. lol

oh i forgot it was about the car. He has no right to block you. You have to report it. Don't damage property it'll only be a headache for you. They'll take your last cent. Not even the guy but the police, town/city, insurance co. They always want to rob you even if you're right.
Ha! Ha! Actually I'm stupid. I should just move. But, where can I go? I spent more then a decade visiting other places and they all seem to have the same problems or worse.

Well, I don't escalate things until the other person escalates thing or things absolutely have to be escalated. I have been shot at many times. I spoke to the police a couple times about that. They said, "yeah, there's alot that goes on. We can't be everywhere." Then they said they no longer do patrols as of 4 years ago. Instead the just sit in their patrol cars and wait to be dispatched. Then they get reviewed how long it takes for them to respond. So, there is an incentive NOT to notice what's going on around them. And that's exactly what they do. I used to patrol the neighborhood in the middle of the night. I called them taking long walks. I saw many crimes happen right in front of a police office sitting in their patrol car while on their computer. They didn't even realize anything happened and didn't respond. They get dinged if they try to keep up an area without command telling them to do it. So, many small crimes are completely ignored as well as many large crimes until they get publicized. Then it's all officers on deck. Also many small crimes become big crimes because they are ignored. It's better to stop things early when it's not a big deal.

IMO, this is one reasons so many inconsiderate people have become out of control. There is nobody keeping them in control like police officers did back in the day. But, police still ove issueing traffic tickets. They have plenty of time to do that. Oh well.

Last edited:
Ha! Ha! Well, I don't escalate things until the other person escalates thing or things absolutely have to be escalated. I have been shot at many times. I spoke to the police a couple times about that. They said, "yeah, there's alot that goes on. We can't be everywhere." Then they said they no longer do patrols as of 4 years ago. Instead the just sit in their patrol cars and wait to be dispatched. Then they get reviewed how long it takes for them to respond. So, there is an incentive NOT to notice what's going on around them. And that's exactly what they do. I used to patrol the neighborhood in the middle of the night. I called them taking long walks. I saw many crimes happen right in front of a police office sitting in their patrol car while on their computer. They didn't even realize anything happened and didn't respond. They get dinged if they try to keep up an area without command telling them to do it. So, many small crimes are completely ignored as well as many large crimes until they get publicity. Then it's all officers on deck.

IMO, this is one reasons so many inconsiderate people have become out of control. There is noone keeping them in control like police officers did back in the day. Oh well.

You got shot at many times? Trying to use deductive reasoning to figure out where you are. Can't be TX or Ok because they are all good shots. Florida? Ummm no, they also seem ok... hmmm not Luisiana... ukraine? syria? lol no you said police are ignorant, so it's NY/NJ then ?

Ha! Ha! Actually I'm stupid. I should just move. But, where can I go? I spent more then a decade visiting other places and they all seem to have the same problems or worse.

Well, I don't escalate things until the other person escalates thing or things absolutely have to be escalated. I have been shot at many times. I spoke to the police a couple times about that. They said, "yeah, there's alot that goes on. We can't be everywhere." Then they said they no longer do patrols as of 4 years ago. Instead the just sit in their patrol cars and wait to be dispatched. Then they get reviewed how long it takes for them to respond. So, there is an incentive NOT to notice what's going on around them. And that's exactly what they do. I used to patrol the neighborhood in the middle of the night. I called them taking long walks. I saw many crimes happen right in front of a police office sitting in their patrol car while on their computer. They didn't even realize anything happened and didn't respond. They get dinged if they try to keep up an area without command telling them to do it. So, many small crimes are completely ignored as well as many large crimes until they get publicized. Then it's all officers on deck. Also many small crimes become big crimes because they are ignored. It's better to stop things early when it's not a big deal.

IMO, this is one reasons so many inconsiderate people have become out of control. There is nobody keeping them in control like police officers did back in the day. But, police still ove issueing traffic tickets. They have plenty of time to do that. Oh well.

There's really no perfect place in usa. There are always "people" and where there are people there are problems.

AZ must be not so good. but at least you can pack too, no?
Yes. But, I find myself in situations were having one on me is not so good. Cops do NOT like people having one on them ever. If you have one during a squirmish they escalate the charges even if it's never used or displayed. I have had two people tell the police I brandish a gun at them. I didn't. It was a lie. The cops took my ass down though. They found no weapon on me or around me and they searched everything. But, they did say if I had one I would be going to jail. I said I wanted to file a false report against the people. The officer said you can't prove that they didn't think that they saw one. So, the law is against self protection. You have to be really careful about it.

Also, while I personally believe many people deserve to die, sometimes it's best for me not to have one in my possession because I would use it and I'm well practiced. It's difficult to keep a logical mind going when there is tons of adrenaline rushing through your system. This leaves me vulnerable sometimes. But, it's better then heading to jail on capital charges just for some dumb inconsiderate *******.

Yes. But, I find myself in situations were having one on me is not so good. Cops do NOT like people having one on them ever. If you have one during a squirmish they escalate the charges even if it's never used or displayed. I have had two people tell the police I brandish a gun at them. I didn't. It was a lie. The cops took my ass down though. They found no weapon on me or around me and they searched everything. But, they did say if I had one I would be going to jail. I said I wanted to file a false report against the people. The officer said you can't prove that they didn't think that they saw one. So, the law is against self protection. You have to be really careful about it.

Also, while I personally believe many people deserve to die, sometimes it's best for me not to have one in my possession because I would use it and I'm well practiced. It's difficult to keep a logical mind going when there is tons of adrenaline rushing through your system. This leaves me vulnerable sometimes. But, it's better then heading to jail on capital charges just for some dumb inconsiderate *******.

Terrible. Their laws need to change to consider self defense. I don't feel comfortable with power hungry idiots carrying weapons.

Terrible. Their laws need to change to consider self defense. I don't feel comfortable with power hungry idiots carrying weapons.
They won't. The laws will continue to become more and more restrictive. The people making the laws have absolutely no clue what goes on even in their own communities. Big brother wants the police force to handle all the problems not the citizens. However, the police force can no longer do much for various reasons. Instead of doing police work they are busy completing reports and other stupid honeysuckle in case of law suits.

It's easier for the police force to get the low hanging fruit like DUIs, traffic tickets, and mostly law abiding citizens who screw up. I found out a long time ago to either be good or be bad. Once you've got a list of crap on your record you can get away with all kinds of minor honeysuckle. There's no changing you. But a normal citizen gets hammored for minor honeysuckle just to try to teach them a lesson. The system is a mess especially now because police have been made the enemy of most groups.

What we need is a bunch of Judge Dredds, simple, quick, and effective. People need to fear committing crimes again. We lost that somewhere.

iu

Yes we need it. I only allowed them to rob me a few times on the road when i was young and ignorant. But when i needed them in my adult years to document an accident or remove a mentally ill neighbor, they refused to work for my money. So i said fresia them i'll be my own police, my own army, and my own everything else. I only needed them twice and it wasn't even critical. I took care of everything and everyone. It's only upto us to protect self and enforce whatever. Police are in their own world. I never get involved with them anymore and when they follow me they can't get to me. It's important nobody ever gives them a reason to get robbed. Also thank science for Waze ))

Last edited:
Yes we need it. I only allowed them to rob me a few times on the road when i was young and ignorant. But when i needed them in my adult years to document an accident or remove a mentally ill neighbor, they refused to work for my money. So i said fresia them i'll be my own police, my own army, and my own everything else. I only needed them twice and it wasn't even critical. I took care of everything and everyone. It's only us to you to protect self and enforce whatever. Police are in their own world. I never get involved with them anymore and when they follow me they can't get to me. It's important nobody ever gives them a reason to get robbed.
I have many stories that I will not be sharing. I'm an ahole magnet. Just remember when you are protecting yourself from the bad guys you also have to protect yourself from the law dogs. And, although I can't seem to do it, now that you are older it's best to bite your tongue and wait for things to get "better" like most people are able to do. I think if I had a family I would hold myself back more. Maybe, maybe not. I definitely wouldn't have all the free time that I do now.

Okay, so this neighbor of mine is adding on to her house. Whatever. But, one of her workers keeps blocking my access in and out to my property.
ah Renovation Renee...that's annoying!

I have no family, no friends. It doesn't matter if I'm alive or dead.
:( no friends here too on ALL forum?

Then soon we were in the situation that you see stupid tough idiots get into usually when they were drunk.
that would have been hilarious if you both were actually drunk

In my younger days that guy would have been hurt very badly or he would have been passed out. Alas I was blooded from landing up against a sharp fence when we were rolling around. But, neither of us had any real injuries. And, he just kept saying, "you are tough for an old man."
so if you suit up you would be John Wick? :p
but in all seriousness it could have ended badly, take care of yourself
oh yeah, and I agree that police are pretty much useless too

Latest posts

Back