Its not worth it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Given up

God help me. I don't think I can make it anymore. The lonliness is to much. How do we continue and be so alone? I wish God would take me home. I don't want any more lessons. I just want to go. Please anyone tell me is there anyway to make this lonliness go away. I have almost run of hope and time. Please.

Hey i can see you are really really hurting. Slow down and take a breath. Do you really want out? Because individuals around you maybe will not interact with you for various reasons, please do not give up on living. There is more to it than just the lack of interaction with these "busy" people. It seems everyone is busy these days and have no time to listen, help or console someone who is hurting and alone. I cannot solve your hurting but I hope you take time out and think about it, settle down and decide you really have much more life to live. The world needs you. Just find out in what capacity it does. Hang in there, for God's sake please hang in there!!! Write back if you need to talk.

Falco

Well spoken Falco.

Hang in there. Noone can stop the loneliness for you. I know it sucks and it takes a lot of courage to embrace that feeling and work through it, but it is worth it. There is nothing like life, even when lonely. I'm still lonely, but that doesn't stop me from seeing the beauty in the world around. Please stay around, you are important, even if it doesn't feels like it.
I can't put in words how I wish you to find peace with yourself, so many people don't and they still feel lonely despite having many friends around.

You can write me too if you feel like it

I feel the same way. After a point you know you have missed the bus.

out of gas

Out of Gas...
I know what you mean. And thank you all for your posts. I do know that there are other lonely people out there. I wish all the best for you all. I just can't help feeling that I dont belong here. I don't think anyone would even notice that I was gone or even here for that matter. It doesn't matter what I try I can't seem to shake this feeling. Pleeeeese does Anybody know how to go on. What do you do? Anybody please

We can feel very lonely and find it difficult to go on. Thoughts run rampant to "want out" of the whole deal called life. The only way to carry on and forge ahead is to find a purpose in our lives. You can be with others and that is fine, but still a solid feeling of having a purpose brings a connection and solice to it all. I get the down and out feelings too as I do not have any children. I see others with their kids and that is their purpose,...to care for their children. I have to find another reason for being, other than child rearing. There is that special reason for being for each of us. But what that is,........well that is for you to decide. We owe it to ourselves to try and discover our purpose. And carry on!
Hang in there!!!!

First of all, I hope you're still well and healthy to read this.

I don't see meaning in anything. It hurts me so much to not be able to find joy in a single thing, and I miss people around me who I could tell this to without at the same time acting like I was alright.

Remember one thing: There will always be tomorrow. You might think that it will only bring more pain, but the fact is that you don't know. You can't be certain that you won't feel better the next day, no matter how messed up everything might seem. I feel like this most of the time. What I do to get past it... well, I read, I watch TV, I listen to music, I meet friends. Nothing of these activities has ever seemed to be of use in the long run. What I really do most of the time... I try to tell myself that it's alright. Call it fantasy, call it make-believe... I wanna believe that in the end it can be alright. That life is good. It helps me to endure the pain.

I'm sure you will finally find something that helps you to go on. That will even make you happy. Don't give up hope. Live for another day. Look at life. There's gotta be something else out there. Something incredibly wonderful. Just hold on. And if you ever feel like you can't go on and think death is the only way out, please seek help. The painful feelings are not you. They're may be an overwhelming part of you, but you can face it. You can be strong. You can make it.

Hope you're OK.

Latest posts

Back