It's very depressing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the darndest thing happened to me today, I was walking along and suddenly I noticed I was caught on a giant sheet of fly paper... Wonder who's bright idea that was;)

haha thats funny nevermore, someone could have folded you into a paper airplane and sent you for a ride.

pretty blue bird by the way i like.

very springy

:D

In soviet Russia, Forum leave YOU! >:D
(sorry...my russian roots demanded it :( lol)

but to be a little serious here, Im a ...relatively new member and have seen some interesting threads sitting around, a few new posts a day if that. I'm not sure how to fix that, but any solutions will be cool. As for fly paper....COMMENCE THE MARCH TO WAL-MART!

Skorian said:
Say you lived in a house made of cow pies and all you had to eat was stale bread. Of course though even that bread smelled of poo..

Wharrrr LMAO ,,,,, BTW I would order take away then move home lol Where the hell did that come from.

Skorian said:
Bluey we need to like put down huge sheets of fly paper or something. So when people come here. They get stuck and at least have to cry out for help to get out of it... No crane with a rope unless you ask for help...

We can call it sneaky floor sticky paper..

again lol Ill see what I cane do :cool:

I think its just the nature of things that you are going to have a lot of shy ppl that come here. But I get what your saying. Am sure ppl have read my posts in the past and thought what a retard lol Well derr *dribbles from my moth* But at least am me and that's all I can be.

Bluey said:
Skorian said:
Say you lived in a house made of cow pies and all you had to eat was stale bread. Of course though even that bread smelled of poo..

Wharrrr LMAO ,,,,, BTW I would order take away then move home lol Where the hell did that come from.

Skorian said:
Bluey we need to like put down huge sheets of fly paper or something. So when people come here. They get stuck and at least have to cry out for help to get out of it... No crane with a rope unless you ask for help...

We can call it sneaky floor sticky paper..

again lol Ill see what I cane do :cool:

I think its just the nature of things that you are going to have a lot of shy ppl that come here. But I get what your saying. Am sure ppl have read my posts in the past and thought what a retard lol Well derr *dribbles from my moth* But at least am me and that's all I can be.

Well if they give you any trouble we will just have to hang those people on a lightning rod during a storm....

Darn, I wish you could trace back someones posts who has unregistered

Latest posts

Back