I've come to really dislike spring.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgottendanfan

Reaction score
Too many couples around, walking together holding hands and enjoying the mild westher, which just makes me depressed. For this reason, I tend to stay indoors throughout the spring and summer days.

Anyone relate?

Forgottendanfan said:
Too many couples around, walking together holding hands and enjoying the mild westher, which just makes me depressed. For this reason, I tend to stay indoors throughout the spring and summer days.

Anyone relate?

The mild westher, huh?  X)  Joking aside, yeah, I can relate.  It happens all year long, to be honest, I've just learned to ignore them, I just put on my headphones and listen to good stuff like this:

It's super easy to counter act seeing happy couples. Just watch the couples that are arguing and fighting with each other. I've seen many bossing their mates around like they are kids. I want no part of that. For a quick fix while indoors watch the Cheaters TV show or Divorce Court. Maybe you can even go to a real divorce court to see what you aren't missing. Ha! Ha!

iu

I actually don't see too many couples wandering around here - not younger couples anyway. If anything I only see middle-aged and older couples, which doesn't get me down cause it's a different stage of life - not a direct "competitor", I guess.

So at least it doesn't get rubbed in my face a lot, like back in school. In fact, Facebook is probably the worst for it these days and that's the same regardless of the season.

Never mind what I said, after not going out for months, I went to the movies today with my brother and I couldn't stand watching them.
A nanosecond glimpse was all it took to see how far behind, and how low I am, in comparison with every one else.
I even saw overweight couples!  Like, what the f*ck?!

I don't see many couples holding hands, mostly they're young(teens), so I'm not too focused on it. But the spring itself makes me mad. Like it's for everyone except me.

Latest posts

Back