Jesus is a friend of mine

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus walks into a bar.

The barman looks up and says, "we don't serve wine here".

Jesus looks at him quizzically and goes to look for a Spanish translator because he had just immigrated from Mexico and English was not his first language.

I stole that from Reddit, hopefully that, or the nature of the joke won't ruffle too many feathers 🪶

Last edited:
Jesus walks into a bar.

Jesus looks at him quizzically and goes to look for a Spanish translator because he had just immigrated from Mexico and English was not his first language.
Correction to joke:

Jesus says, I'm not whining god **** it! I just want a cold beer once in awhile! fresia!

Correction to joke:

Jesus says, I'm not whining god **** it! I just want a cold beer once in awhile! fresia!

That sounds like how I imagine Jesus - wearing John Lennon sunglasses, drinking tall boys of Old Style, and driving a slightly beat-up orange '70 GTO Judge.

Jesus walks into a bar.

I stole that from Reddit, hopefully that, or nature of the joke won't ruffle too many feathers 🪶
I think it goes like this.

Jesus walks into a bar.

The barman looks up and says, " we only serve water here ".

Jesus, sarcastically, " Oh no "

GRAPHIC.jpg

Midwest's First Water-Only Bar

Does it give me superpowers? Genius intellect? The ability to travel through time?

For the price of a very nice car, it better. I don't know what's crazier - the price itself, or that someone somewhere must have been willing to pay it.
Maybe Jesus walked on it?

It sounds like Jesus put you in "the friend zone." I warned you about those Mary Magdalene rumors...

Latest posts

Back