Job interview

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bjarne said:
I'm going to a job interview on Wednesday... Wish me luck...

Please....

;)
you don't need luck, as you will be fantastic. :) ... but am sending you some anyway.... :)) GOOD LUCK!!!!!

bjarne said:
I didnt get the job :(

Oh well, I will survive..

So sorry to hear that. Its a hard one to keep motivated looking for work. Im in the same situation at the moment, need to start looking for a job soon, but know I will have to face rejections and stuff. Spose its all part of the process of getting to the right one. I know you will survive and you do a fab job of administrating this forum. :)

never mind, you were probably too good for it anyway. I have had 5 jobs last year, each were worse than the last but the final one I got was great, keep your chin up you will get a better job I know it.
xx

Thank you for your encouragements :)

The thing is that I'm a nerdy kind of guy and a bit "asocial" at times and very very bad at "selling myself" :( But dont worry, I will continue trying. I know, by myself, that I got plenty of skills for the jobs that I apply for and that it's not in that part that I'm lacking (it's more in my ability to get them to know what I can in fact do :/).

Better luck next time! I'm sure you'll find something else. Just remember its all smoke and mirrors.

Going on interviews can be stressful because a person has to anticipate what the interviewer will ask (which is impossible) and then think fast to answer their questions and give them the answers they want (another tough thing) and all of this is done within 10-20 minutes.

So don't be too hard on yourself. The more interviews you go on the better you will be. And there are tons of websites with interviewing tips.

Good luck.

Just wanted to say this. Since monday this week I started in a new full-time job :) So in the end I was successfull. In fact I'ed say that I've been very lucky this time, finding a job. Over the last couple of months, I applied for 4 jobs and had 3 interviews (75%) and now got a job (25%).... :)

congratulations mate.

well i know you are a very talented guy as i seen all the sights you run. and post on two of them.

i wish i had your talent in IT. i mean you probably forgot moor then i know lol

Hi Bjarne,

You are super awesome. Screw them, they don't DESERVE you!

What other jobs can you apply for? Remember you will need to probably send out 30 resumes to get 3 interviews. Then about 2 of those are already having the job promised to someone on the inside and interviewing outsiders is just a formality. It's not you. I wish you big luckin finding a good job that you really want.

Latest posts

Back