Just got hit by a car on my bike

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwags818

Reaction score
and the sad part is its the first time in years anyone has shown any concern for my well being. I am so very lonely. would love to talk to someone. I am 57 year old male. I live in Oregon.
so tired of being alone. I can't stand it.

I got hit by a car in eighth grade. No one believed me because after he hit me he hit a girl 20 feet further down. She got to the nurse first. Even my mother thought I was lying. And I had a witness.

I hope you are alright. Get a lawyer. They work for 33% of recovery. No cost to you.

and the sad part is its the first time in years anyone has shown any concern for my well being. I am so very lonely. would love to talk to someone. I am 57 year old male. I live in Oregon.
so tired of being alone. I can't stand it.
Firstly, how are you after being hit? Functioning ok I assume since you managed to write this.

Secondly, go meet people. Join groups. Become socially involved. We are our own worst enemies when it comes to missing out on things.

I somehow managed to miss this post first time around. So many motorists show zero regard for pedestrians and cyclists. It's a "I'm bigger and faster than you" kind of mentality and I see it all the time when I'm out walking. I really hope you recovered well.

I got hit by a car in eighth grade. No one believed me because after he hit me he hit a girl 20 feet further down. She got to the nurse first. Even my mother thought I was lying. And I had a witness.

I hope you are alright. Get a lawyer. They work for 33% of recovery. No cost to you.
So sorry for this nasty experience :( :( :(, I feel you, in several ways.

Latest posts

Back