Just hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 135067

Reaction score
I've been away for.. seems like forever. Was feeling down. Scrolling through old mail. Found something to remind me of here. I actually still had my old password recorded, found it and thought I'd check in.

Anyway. Hi.

I've been away for.. seems like forever. Was feeling down. Scrolling through old mail. Found something to remind me of here. I actually still had my old password recorded, found it and thought I'd check in.

Anyway. Hi.
Hey Jess lovely to meet you x

Likewise, Roxiee. It's nice to have someone(s) that respond back to something I've said. I think I've been talking to myself for the last 5 years. That's pretty normal, I guess... but I started answering myself. :rolleyes:

Hey Jess lovely to meet you x
I guess only reply alerts to a reply. That sounds like a no brainer, but there are things happening in the background, maybe benign, or maybe nefarious. How could we know? Best to use the quote buttons. ;)

Hello and welcome back,I have not been on here in awhile,just getting back on today 🙂

Latest posts

Back