Just me Kree

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojokree

Reaction score
I am a 43 yr old mother of 3. I have 2 beautiful grand boys. Been married 22 yrs w/same man been w/since I was 18. With that being said, I so so lonely. I don't have friends to speak of, I don't do very much socializing but I'm starting to put myself out there. I'm just now taking the time to discover myself.

Hello Kree, welcome to the forum it's nice to have you here and good luck on your journey of discovery :)

I am a 43 yr old mother of 3. I have 2 beautiful grand boys. Been married 22 yrs w/same man been w/since I was 18. With that being said, I so so lonely. I don't have friends to speak of, I don't do very much socializing but I'm starting to put myself out there. I'm just now taking the time to discover myself.
Hello and welcome

Thank you. Sorry I've never heard of that before in my life lol
You are welcome. :)

When I saw Kree in your name, I thought maybe you were a Stargate fan and could not resist making a reference about it.

I read it as "Jo-Jo-Kree," but now I see what you actually meant.

I apologize for that if you took it wrong.

Welcome to the forums :)

You are welcome. :)

When I saw Kree in your name, I thought maybe you were a Stargate fan and could not resist making a reference about it.

I read it as "Jo-Jo-Kree," but now I see what you actually meant.

I apologize for that if you took it wrong.
Oh I see lol. I didn't know it was in Stargate. That's too funny!

Latest posts

Back