Just some picture i decided to draw

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPSK

Reaction score
Decided to draw some picture lately and i thought it might be nice to share it with you guys..
It's called "Bleeding Tears" some picture of an angel... feeling the pain of the earthly world.. and a puddle of tears mixed from the blood forms under him.. I guess there's not much story to this..

Attachments

• lwf24.JPG
    lwf24.JPG
    239.2 KB · Views: 30
That is a nice drawing, thank you for sharing it. Why is your Angel so sad?

..I don't know.. maybe something emotionally.. seeing by the scar is around his heart.. and he's clefting it hardly.. I don't know if he's just feeling the pain or trying to stop it.. Is the bleeding going to stop? Or eventually kill him?
I didn't think of this Angel really as.. someone with a real problem.. it's just someone to look at and wonder.. or some event that's really a part of something really direct.. I just drew something about someone in pain.. Don't know why the Angel is sad then.. that's for the viewer to ponder

It's a good drawing then... It is seen as one wants to see it, I like it's deepness... You're a good artist, JPSK.

Latest posts

Back