Just want to chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to read,I like to stay in shape by walking everyday,and staying active by helping out around the house,I also love animals,I'm a big animal lover,I have 2 dogs and an African grey that I like to think of as my kids.
I wish I would have seen this before today. We have exchanged a couple of private messages and I just realized how much of a match we are. I'm not a fan of reading books, but my love for going for walks in the neighborhood and around the lakes and my love for animals tell me that we have more in common than just location.

I wish I would have seen this before today. We have exchanged a couple of private messages and I just realized how much of a match we are. I'm not a fan of reading books, but my love for going for walks in the neighborhood and around the lakes and my love for animals tell me that we have more in common than just location.
That's cool,yes we do butterfly 🙂

Hello so Is this a thread for chatting with anyone? does anyone wish to chat right now If you do let me know I was going to make a thread for conversation starting lol, but I don't want to overlap another person's thread :)

Latest posts

Back