Keep one, Junk one

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
magic mushrooms
1n2hie.jpg

^^ How is that even necessary on every single one of his posts?

Magic show.
he makes snarky comments after every members' post. And he started to stalk my posts. Everytime I post something he has to reply with something. Why is it ok for him to do that but I can't give him a taste of his own medicine? I really had been patient but I am livid now. If y'all want to let one person to chase off everybody from this forum then be my guest. I am ******* done!

Posting to two of your posts is hardly stalking. And what you are doing is worse. Telling someone who has already stated they have issues that they need to get help, they especially on a forum like this, over and over again just makes you look bad.
Besides, according to several people, it's ME that chasing people away from the forum. There's an ignore feature, people...start using it, for fresia's sake.

Magic show.

Show time

Posting to two of your posts is hardly stalking
yes and he will continue as long as i continue to post
I have already tried giving him the benefit of the doubt and I understand being lonely and wanting to talk
but how can people demand for it like he does?
ignore feature, people...start using it, for fresia's sake.
yes, only works as long as you are logged in
Telling someone who has already stated they have issues that they need to get help
it sounds like i can use my issues as get out jail card. No need to have any kind of accountability. As as for me looking bad and what I am doing is bad, I guess I don't care, I am tired of everything and everyone.

edit: i think anything else just pm me, don't want to clog up the game section.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back