kids being rude to adults when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, weren't you "done" with this thread? Clearly someone isn't getting enough attention

You know I never used to like macaroni salad... But now it's delicious. I suppose it could just be this recipe.

I wonder if I should give spaghetti another chance...

You know I never used to like macaroni salad... But now it's delicious. I suppose it could just be this recipe.

I wonder if I should give spaghetti another chance...
"The average person has about 10,000 taste buds and they're replaced every 2 weeks or so. But as a person ages, some of those taste cells don't get replaced. An older person may only have 5,000 working taste buds."

You're pretty old, maybe the taste buds that hated spaghetti are dead now. :p

Also, weren't you "done" with this thread? Clearly someone isn't getting enough attention
I'm merely saying why you get to select who gets what and who can do what. the fact you've berated me for feeling bad at a bad customer service encounter when you supported that riverden person shows it all.
it shows:

- you're raised in some church that has influenced your views
- you have a Hitler-esque concept in your mind of who is worthy
- you assume everybody else has to give a honeysuckle about your opinions
- you get offended when people you've internally assigned "not on the level" get ahead
- this is why apparently it's so wrong for me to post this, but when somebody else similar does it, you give them kudos
- you claim to be this wise adult, but in reality you're not. you like to bully people, and you assume your perceptions are the only ones that matter
- you morally condemn others, but aren't that better yourself.
- you assume all other adults fear you, and that this the normal manner of life. it's not. This only applies in your Mid-Western or Southern USA town or city.
- you project your perceptions and then demand the world follows them and assume this is normal. it's normal for you, even if it's not healthy, but not for everybody else
- you are surprised when others give you honeysuckle for stuff, when it's legitimate, since you enjoy bullying people and yet call yourself the highest good of a person.
- you will stew on this, since you're not very experienced in being challenged, and have this high horse persona, since as said you assume all other adults fear you
- you live in a community of people who have no self-esteem or self-worth, hence this is why you gained the need to bully them.

So, yes, I'm so baaaad that I'm not hypocritical, cold, sociopathic, haughty, and blinded as you are. and yes, according to you, the common norms of life/human interactions don't apply to me, since according to you I'm not "good" by your definition. loool. OK. I guess I've broken your spiritual perceptions. i don't care. the fact you'll dig me out for this, whilst you leave others alone for it, shows your cowardice and that you project more than a lighthouse lamp. Your internal being needs this dominion, whilst telling others you're so grand and good. loool.

You and that kaelie person deserve critiques since you're both bad people. if the rule of treating kids well, doesn't apply to me from your whim, then fresia you. you get deeply offended when this is applied to all, since per above it's Hitlerism in your thinking. and then you'll come back since you assume everybody is scared of you..looooool. So predictable. And per above, assuming everybody fears you. i genuinely don't get where you live.

Latest posts

Back