kids being rude to adults when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theablekingathelstan said:
lol.

I'm a human with a right to my own views. don't diminish me. that's it, I've had enough of this thread. I'm merely pointing out your double standard here. I've seen you post stuff in support of kids, but apparently you unilaterally say it doesn't apply to me, and only because of some deep inner perception and no logical argument. i'd argue it applies to ALL - but that no doubt offends you since I'm part of the ALL.

And I'd argue that you seem to be taking this as though we're all the same person posting. What One person said is not the same as what everyone else thinks or means when they post. Please don't lump everyone together like that. 

Some of what you recently posted sounds the opposite of what you were saying at first, so it's possible this is a big misunderstanding and you just can't communicate properly... I'm still leaning towards the possibility you're a troll tho.

kaetic said:
lol.

I'm a human with a right to my own views. don't diminish me. that's it, I've had enough of this thread. I'm merely pointing out your double standard here. I've seen you post stuff in support of kids, but apparently you unilaterally say it doesn't apply to me, and only because of some deep inner perception and no logical argument. i'd argue it applies to ALL - but that no doubt offends you since I'm part of the ALL.

And I'd argue that you seem to be taking this as though we're all the same person posting. What One person said is not the same as what everyone else thinks or means when they post. Please don't lump everyone together like that. 

Some of what you recently posted sounds the opposite of what you were saying at first, so it's possible this is a big misunderstanding and you just can't communicate properly... I'm still leaning towards the possibility you're a troll tho.
my communication skills follow what's socially normal. Not what my church or inner perceptions tell me. I don't know what your first sentence means. You have issues issuing kindness to all, but still reckon you're the paragon of goodness. And yes, you've all been in broad agreement. where is the misunderstanding? you're saying kids and adults are the same. I'm disagreeing since this is silly. I'm also calling you out since you're arbitrarily saying that the standard comfort and allowance kids get to develop doesn't apply to me. i take issue with that, since that's evil. I'm not an evil person who is a spiritualist posing as good. There is no misunderstanding. You're deeply offended at who gets health in life. You'd also get further if you stopped this scoping of my conduct and trying these techniques to try and root me out. and my communication skills are seemingly "bad"? what i post in other threads (which unlike you isn't scoping and clandestine behaviour) is just advice to help people from an objective standpoint as possible. It's got nothing to do with this thread.

kaetic said:
lol.

my communication skills follow what's socially normal. Not what my church or inner perceptions tell me. I don't know what your first sentence means. You have issues issuing kindness to all, but still reckon you're the paragon of goodness. And yes, you've all been in broad agreement. where is the misunderstanding? you're saying kids and adults are the same. I'm disagreeing since this is silly. I'm also calling you out since you're arbitrarily saying that the standard comfort and allowance kids get to develop doesn't apply to me. i take issue with that, since that's evil. I'm not an evil person who is a spiritualist posing as good. There is no misunderstanding. You're deeply offended at who gets health in life. You'd also get further if you stopped this scoping of my conduct and trying these techniques to try and root me out. and my communication skills are seemingly "bad"? what i post in other threads (which unlike you isn't scoping and clandestine behaviour) is just advice to help people from an objective standpoint as possible. It's got nothing to do with this thread.

My first sentence meant that you are getting mad at me and other people for things we didn't say. Tones we didn't take. Several responses seemed to be aimed at Callie but addressed to me. But what Ardour said makes a lot of sense too. You aren't arguing with us at all... just some imaginary bully to take your frustration out on.

I do not have issues with kindness to all... I don't know how you can get that from this thread. I may have my biases but they do not have anything to do with this topic or how I have responded to you.
I have never claimed to be a paragon of goodness... I don't know where you're getting this.
I did not say kids and adults are the same... I asked what you meant by talking to kids on "their level".
I never said that the "standard comfort and allowance kids get to develop don't apply to you" again... not sure where the hell you got that from. I'm pretty sure I said that you have an issue with applying the rules you set for others to yourself as well... and if I didn't I definitely thought it.
I'm not offended by "who gets health in life" I'm not even sure I get what you mean by that.
I don't know what you mean by scoping and clandestine behavior, but if you don't want responses maybe try posting this stuff in the diary section? When you accept replies it means you might get replies that disagree with your own view, and you seem unable to handle that.

And I gave you a compliment about your posts in other threads actually... but I suppose you answered my question about that too. You try to be objective when you give advice, and you can't be objective about this.

As far as the spiritual/church stuff goes. I already said once I don't follow any religion, I had a bad experience and it kind of killed my taste for organized religion. Any further assumptions on your part about this will just confirm that you don't really care what I say, you aren't really even arguing with me at all.

How old are you exactly? You have a lot of anger, do you do anything IRL to deal with it? I mean, besides taking it out on those around you.

don't diminish me.

Like you are doing to every active poster on this forum?   It's your RIGHT to post your opinion and baseless assumptions and be rude as hell, but it's not anyone else's right to post their opinions simply because they don't line up with yours?  

Maybe you should try those mh pros again.

kaetic said:
kaetic said:
lol.

My first sentence meant that you are getting mad at me and other people for things we didn't say. Tones we didn't take. Several responses seemed to be aimed at Callie but addressed to me. But what Ardour said makes a lot of sense too. You aren't arguing with us at all... just some imaginary bully to take your frustration out on.

I do not have issues with kindness to all... I don't know how you can get that from this thread. I may have my biases but they do not have anything to do with this topic or how I have responded to you.
I have never claimed to be a paragon of goodness... I don't know where you're getting this.
I did not say kids and adults are the same... I asked what you meant by talking to kids on "their level".
I never said that the "standard comfort and allowance kids get to develop don't apply to you" again... not sure where the hell you got that from. I'm pretty sure I said that you have an issue with applying the rules you set for others to yourself as well... and if I didn't I definitely thought it.
I'm not offended by "who gets health in life" I'm not even sure I get what you mean by that.
I don't know what you mean by scoping and clandestine behavior, but if you don't want responses maybe try posting this stuff in the diary section? When you accept replies it means you might get replies that disagree with your own view, and you seem unable to handle that.

And I gave you a compliment about your posts in other threads actually... but I suppose you answered my question about that too. You try to be objective when you give advice, and you can't be objective about this.

As far as the spiritual/church stuff goes. I already said once I don't follow any religion, I had a bad experience and it kind of killed my taste for organized religion. Any further assumptions on your part about this will just confirm that you don't really care what I say, you aren't really even arguing with me at all.

How old are you exactly? You have a lot of anger, do you do anything IRL to deal with it? I mean, besides taking it out on those around you.

Well if you arbitrarily say a common standard doesn't apply to me, then that's fine, I'll be "rude" to you. Just as if i said the same to you, and I'd expect rudeness.
You are a spiritualist, and wish to "punish me" from your spiritual leanings. Kind of odd, since your church probably preaches love, but that's on you. i don't care if you dislike me or not, you're just some random online person. just don't say common stuff of life doesn't apply to me at a whim - YOUR WHIM. You're not ******* God.

kaetic said:
kaetic said:
lol.

Well if you arbitrarily say a common standard doesn't apply to me, then that's fine, I'll be "rude" to you. Just as if i said the same to you, and I'd expect rudeness.
You are a spiritualist, and wish to "punish me" from your spiritual leanings. Kind of odd, since your church probably preaches love, but that's on you. i don't care if you dislike me or not, you're just some random online person. just don't say common stuff of life doesn't apply to me at a whim - YOUR WHIM. You're not ******* God.

I think this would be a good article for you to read.

https://www.healthline.com/health/projection-psychology

You don't have to, I just think it might help.

ok.

you've unilaterally said that some standard norms don't apply to me. I know you do, since I KNOW in many other cases you would take up a position that would be so sympathetic to the kid. but then not for me, because of some inner feeling in your soul. that bothers me. i don't' care if you think I'm weak for that. things bother people all the time. I'm sure that's true of you to boot. we're all human. just as much as it apparently bothers you that i can have the same level as others, which amuses me greatly.
so if I'm some "sub-human" to whom things don't apply since you say as such, then you cannot complain of any vitriol directed towards to you. I'd argue who are you to label others sub-human, and why should people give a honeysuckle about your grand labelling. It's amusing, really, since you assume you have this level of power. what's more is you preach all this love and spiritual nonsense, and Christian ethics, but that's hardly very Christian, is it?
i'm not sure what you've got from this mass-manipulation and denials of basic compassion to me, but i'm sure it's fulfilled some inner pleasure or work in you. i don't care if you dislike me, but i surely have way more integrity than you do.

No, seriously, dude....What the fresia are you reading?

I've seen people pull honeysuckle out of their asses before, but what you are pulling out doesn't even have the slightest connection to what was actually posted. Also, you're still contradicting yourself.

i'm questioning your "right" to say what applies to me or not, only since your pastor/church tells you honeysuckle and you're gullible enough to believe them.

So is that your new excuse for anyone who says something that doesn't agree with your "truth" and "facts"? Moved from gaslighting to religion?

Also, as you seem so keen on telling everyone, you can post whatever you want. That applies to every **** body else on this forum. But seriously, are you reading THIS forum or another one and just replying here? Because your replies make no **** sense.

because YOU are saying things don't arbitrarily apply to me, only from morals your pastor told/tells you. i'm a person, and it's not your place to say what applies to me or not.

you're saying that i had to let some old man school me as a kid, and then assume all kids and adults are the same in every way (and then presume you're very smart and wise....)
you often say kids should be cut slack, since they're less capable. but then apparently this doesn't apply to me, for your own inner issues. and the fact it should apply to me irks you deeply. maybe find a therapist as to why this is the case, or realise that you may have sociopathic tendencies if some random stuff "limits your freedom" so greatly.

i don't tolerate people who arbitrarily deny me the same considerations as others. or moral hypocrites for that matter. i don't treat others that way, so i won't be treated that way,.

Last edited:

Just go with it Callie 🤣

w09lnc0lqrr41.png

What makes your perception different to mine?
I've never said, and will never say, that you cannot post stuff here. I'm not a mod and don't set the rules, nor is it my duty to enforce them.
you've openly said that a common rule of humanity (that kids should be treated more compassionately than adults) doesn't apply to be based on your whim. That i don't and will never stand.

My first sentence meant that you are getting mad at me and other people for things we didn't say. Tones we didn't take. Several responses seemed to be aimed at Callie but addressed to me. But what Ardour said makes a lot of sense too. You aren't arguing with us at all... just some imaginary bully to take your frustration out on.

And I gave you a compliment about your posts in other threads actually... but I suppose you answered my question about that too. You try to be objective when you give advice, and you can't be objective about this.

As far as the spiritual/church stuff goes. I already said once I don't follow any religion, I had a bad experience and it kind of killed my taste for organized religion. Any further assumptions on your part about this will just confirm that you don't really care what I say, you aren't really even arguing with me at all.

How old are you exactly? You have a lot of anger, do you do anything IRL to deal with it? I mean, besides taking it out on those around you.
Yes, you do have issues with kindness to all. It deeply bothers you,, just admit it. i don't see why, unless you have some inner darkness.

And yes, you said kids and adults are the same. which is laughably ludicrous. you get highly offended at me being in the same space and having access to the same rights as you and others. why? I'm amused me merely existing on this Earth causes you deep hurt and wounding. I don't see why anybody frankly should give3 a honeysuckle about who you deem worthy or not.

and you are clearly offended at who gets health in life, pretty ******* dark, imho at the least.
i'm not angry at all. just calling people like you out, who arbitrarily get offended that i have the same space and rights as her and everybody else. When she can just move on with her own life. i suspect you do have some pastor or family who tell you worldviews, when they're just those of your family or church, and cannot apply to all others.
or don't get offended at random HUMAN BEINGS who are just trying to get by. I'm never, ever, "objective" when people state or even imply that thbe common norms don't apply to me. would you? that's unreasonable.
since you've said time and again here "that kids should be cherished" but then you've said i shouldn't and should have let some old man school me. and that kids and adults hold the same comprehension levels. lol. so why am i not applicable to this common mantra? me being included in it clearly gives you deep offence. and yes, that old man should have known better. maybe he had or has or whatever deep sociopathy.

Latest posts

Back