kids being rude to adults when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but then limiting who gets what in life, and then saying you're so kind but using ableist language fits.

Wow, when did you become able-ist? Why? What did disabled people ever do to you?
And I'm sorry in a previous post did you say your uncle was Hitler? Seems unlikely... but ok. I probably wouldn't tell a whole lot of people that if I were you. But it's your life.
I can't help the limiting, I'm a strict adherer to the ideals of an express lane. It's usually 10 items or less... but some times it's 8 :cry: Count your items. Don't just barge in with a full cart... people will be so pissed.

Wow, when did you become able-ist? Why? What did disabled people ever do to you?
And I'm sorry in a previous post did you say your uncle was Hitler? Seems unlikely... but ok. I probably wouldn't tell a whole lot of people that if I were you. But it's your life.
I can't help the limiting, I'm a strict adherer to the ideals of an express lane. It's usually 10 items or less... but some times it's 8 :cry: Count your items. Don't just barge in with a full cart... people will be so pissed.
I will go into the 10 items or less with 12 items whenever I want. I'm out faster than those with 8 items anyway :p

well you're saying basic decency and morals don't apply to me, and only since you gain pleasure from trying to keep me down.
and keep up swearing at a stranger. if i did, so what? if somebody i don't know says something i don't like, i let them know about it. maybe should realise that we don't know a stranger's temperament or how they respond to things. and we have less loyalty to people we don't know anyhow, just human nature.

it's enjoyable you keep plotting against me to keep me down, when it only gives me fuel and fire. it's amusing that you do this, when you consider yourself so wise, kind, and learned. more darkness.
i'm tired of this "battle" now, but then as said it's in large part amusing also.

Do you always ***** at people for things you do yourself? It really makes no sense.
You preach this and that, all the while doing the exact same thing you are whining about, only worse.

Also, again, no one has said the honeysuckle you are saying they said.

well you're saying basic decency and morals don't apply to me, and only since you gain pleasure from trying to keep me down.
and keep up swearing at a stranger. if i did, so what? if somebody i don't know says something i don't like, i let them know about it. maybe should realise that we don't know a stranger's temperament or how they respond to things. and we have less loyalty to people we don't know anyhow, just human nature.

it's enjoyable you keep plotting against me to keep me down, when it only gives me fuel and fire. it's amusing that you do this, when you consider yourself so wise, kind, and learned. more darkness.
i'm tired of this "battle" now, but then as said it's in large part amusing also.

I would be tired too if I had to try so hard to write such nonsense back to every single post. I mean, hell some of those were long and the one I did about express lanes took me a second. But, wow... yours must have taken you a while.

But to try and break it down AGAIN for you. I never said any of that. If you don't like that people are being rude to you. You might want to go back to the first thing I ever said to you. Treat other people the way YOU want to be treated. You can't dish out piss and vinegar to everyone and be upset you got back the same. Well you can be upset... it's just your own fault.

I asked what treating kids on their own level meant. You still never answered me. Saying that some kids are really smart is not the same thing as saying adults and children are exactly alike. And treating you the way you've been treating us this whole time doesn't mean that basic decency and morals don't apply to you... it means they DO.

SURE, responding to some one on a forum = plotting to bring them down.
Whatever man, keep it crazy.

2PkKtAyryJ0cZ4isyadXOLD4w2qJQAsaucdK-53wo_wXqCkKN0LlvoqrwqGp2GL7O4C3-WwXuJDs7rt0EJ-crGWN0oJUXIL5XqGftww3pAqTNhnfSQAm5MngsLAYTVYHmm5A7qitvzySxK7dMILWZ6c9olkpdwdCsQU

I would be tired too if I had to try so hard to write such nonsense back to every single post. I mean, hell some of those were long and the one I did about express lanes took me a second. But, wow... yours must have taken you a while.

But to try and break it down AGAIN for you. I never said any of that. If you don't like that people are being rude to you. You might want to go back to the first thing I ever said to you. Treat other people the way YOU want to be treated. You can't dish out piss and vinegar to everyone and be upset you got back the same. Well you can be upset... it's just your own fault.

I asked what treating kids on their own level meant. You still never answered me. Saying that some kids are really smart is not the same thing as saying adults and children are exactly alike. And treating you the way you've been treating us this whole time doesn't mean that basic decency and morals don't apply to you... it means they DO.

SURE, responding to some one on a forum = plotting to bring them down.
Whatever man, keep it crazy.

well ok, i know i said i won't post in this again, but i mean it this time.

your plot to undermine me is pretty comical. and from somebody claims they are overly kind and charitable. lol. and won't even be humble enough to acknowledge the hypocrisy. I can acknowledge when I'm not perfect in conduct, since I'm a human and imperfect. but unlike you seemingly, i do my best to live to by my word.
you're also racist. you have all these subliminal points to try and get me to be uber-mature and not complain about nonsense, but then you let Aadra complain about similar. Why? is it because she's white? I believe it is. I think any can say anything and the same or similar should be given even weights. whether you like it or not. Your perceptions/values cannot override mine. It's a laugh that you consider yourself this wise and life-smart but cannot even see your own biases. that's pretty contrary.
also, keep on stating how i was "rude" to some store worker. i genuinely don't care if i was. I'm not as a rule rude to people willy-nilly. if this doesn't also meet your value system, who the f cares? i don't. I don't know where you live that you continually impose your value system onto other people, but it must be a place with weak adults in it. Seems you have a tendency to project what inner dark feelings you have onto the masses. no, not everybody, thankfully, thinks or feels like you. that store "worker" had a job to do, and they were no victim. i do my job, any job, to the very best of my ability and i own any failures in it.
And yes, kids and adults are different. that's no more controversial than stating that men on average have more bodily hair than women do. YOU often say "kids should be cut slack in life" and post all this honeysuckle, but then apparently as some young kid i had to act like some uber-mature adult. looooool. You cannot be a happy person in life if the actions of others, no matter how innocuous, pique your interest or irk or shirk you. Again, i don't know what community you live in, but it's not representative of the masses. stop projecting. and how ******* dare you section off what people should receive. I don't accept your authority. I have no reason to do so, and I doubt in a million years you could prove it, literally. It causes you deep offence and alarm when presented with the opposite notion that everybody young should get kindness. loool. so much for being a "good person".
So you can keep on plotting, saying i post nonsense when it's a similar tone to others, or state that common values which you sociopathically deny don't apply to me based on some inner whim you espouse. You have a brain like Hitler, and like to apportion things to those on your level.
If you dislike me so much, then don't' post on anything i post. simple solution, for a supposed "wise person" to follow. If you're this "wise" then you can have good impulse control and ignore what i do here in any event, but i doubt that's likely. I will ignore you though, since my happiness or being in life isn't based on odd things like you (engaging with people you don't like/admire).

People like you who continuously plot against me just give me fire. And it's a sight to behold when you preach tolerance and kindness and call others out for it, when you yourself seldom do it. and all due to some inner spiritualism you have.

"stop projecting"

Lol I knew you would start using that sooner or later.

To the rest of it...

Sure, If you say so. 😂

"stop projecting"

Lol I knew you would start using that sooner or later.

To the rest of it...

Sure, If you say so. 😂
you plot against people.
you think you're superior due to your spiritual beliefs.
you think I'm deeply hurt and cannot oppose you since you're a spiritual woman. It doesn't hurt me, it amuses me that you like to go to these lengths.
you claim you know it all, but you really don't./
you're highly selective of how people express themselves. you pick and choose who says what here and in what tone. you like to boost your favourites in life based on how they look or appear. and this is most often than not based on race, or if they had a smile you liked years ago.

the fact you take this effort to denigrate me and who i am just gives me fire. and despite being "kind" you enjoy bullying people and are too stubborn to see the contradiction. lol. you spend your time then adding negativity to the world and bullying people and selecting how people express themselves based on your own whims.

Latest posts

Back