Konnichiwa

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

stone-rose

Hello everyone...I'm new if you didn't already know, lol.

Ummm.
My name's Ashley I'm 20 and I'm from Canada. I'm a 3rd year Uni student doing a double major in English Lit. and Japanese.

I guess I've decided to join your forum because for the past 4 months, I come to a realization that I'm very lonely in life right now. When I was 18 I moved 3000km away to go to my university. I left all my friends, and although I chat with them online or on the phone occasionally it never fulfills the friendship we once had...
My family actually lives where I am now, but sometimes I feel that's their only basic function. I'm the odd one of my family I guess and I have a awfully hard time trying to talk to them about anything, so I've given up.
My boyfriend lives 10,000km away right now in Australia. So that's also been really hard. And most times I can't even talk to him about how I feel about myself in general because he blames himself. If anything, I don't want to make others feel bad.
I just hope to find people to talk to about...anything at all, just for the sake of talking or wanting to talk with someone who doesn't judge anything you do, say, think or feel.
You all seem very nice and I hope to make some friends and shares experiences with some, if not all, of you.

Konnichiwa!

Ok thats the end of my japanese language knowledge hehe you'll have to teach me some more :)

That really not nice about having no body living near to you though :(

Im sure you'll find many new friends here as everyone is so nice :)

Hello and welcome

That's cool that you are a double major in Japanese and English, I know no Japanese except the generic Konnichiwa and hai,lol it looks like a hard but fun language to learn

It must be tough to be in a long distance relationship while going to uni, I hope everything goes well for you:)

Konnichi wa

Gomen nasai, nihon go ga hanase-masen :(

And welcome to the forums, a new friend for everyone :)

As little i have managed to teach myself, i would like to learn japanese at some point, even though i should probably learn slovenian first :S

lonewolf said:
Konnichi wa

Gomen nasai, nihon go ga hanase-masen :(

And welcome to the forums, a new friend for everyone :)

As little i have managed to teach myself, i would like to learn japanese at some point, even though i should probably learn slovenian first :S

komatta ne?
Haha I cannot type in romaji anymore, lol.
But hey, that was pretty good lonewolf. ^_^

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm sure I will like it here. ^___^ (<--I may tend to use these a lot...my bad typing habit you see haha)

Latest posts

Back