Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Abstamyous said:
Pepsi Blue

They still make that?  Wow, I haven't even seen a bottle of it since high school.  Talk about throwback Thursday!

First time they have had it since I was around 10 lol. Brought me back to my days as a kid, biking around town.

Paths and roads said:
I've just ordered some CDs online. Music to chill to.

^I miss doing that...

It was one of the few good things about working, I got to build up my CD library. I used to order them all the time.

Abstamyous said:
TheSkaFish said:
Abstamyous said:
Pepsi Blue

They still make that?  Wow, I haven't even seen a bottle of it since high school.  Talk about throwback Thursday!

First time they have had it since I was around 10 lol. Brought me back to my days as a kid, biking around town.

Sounds like nice memories. Talking about Pepsi Blue has me reminiscing about all the crazy sodas they had in the early 2000s. Pepsi Blue, Mountain Dew Code Red and Live Wire, Vanilla Coke, Sprite Remix...I think my favorite was Vanilla Coke.

But for me, the drink that would give the most nostalgia would probably be a Slush Puppie. It was kind of like, finely crushed ice with different flavors...me and my brothers would get them when we went to the pool. Good old summer vacation...seems like a lifetime ago now. I wish those days could have lasted forever. I remember walking past the pool in 2012 and thought I'd get one again just for fun, but they didn't have them anymore. Hopefully I'll come across them again somewhere.

Makeup. Magnetic lashes and liner. I don't know why I never leave this house. What are pizza pops?

iu

or in the US

iu

Latest posts

Back