Last TV show you watched

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyan

Reaction score
Well I saw a thread about last movies but not about last tv shows so here we go. 

Last tv show I watched is Longmire

SirPanda said:
That was an awesome show. You like it?

Yes! On season 4 and it keeps getting more and more addicting.

Oh cool, no spoilers than :). I was surprised to learn Walt Longmire(Robert Taylor) the actor was Agent Jones in the Matrix film.

Yea I watched those truckers too and that is some scary stuff that they do towing people out of real jams and their tow trucks are large and they hold up traffic on a narrow path full of snow and ice and cold--terrible job.. I think this is the same program and it is interesting and people sure do get into different "jams" and problems--terrible problems....

Ha! ha! I used to 4x4 a lot on crazy narrow crumbling hillside roads. Some were even washed out and I had to spend half a day fixing them up enough to pass across them without falling off the side of the mountain. I hated to turn around and go back. Sometimes you couldn't. So, watching those guys brings back a lot of memories.

The original Star Trek even though I've seen every episode about 20 times. Ha! ha!

I remember when I was young my father paid a friend of the family"s son to take me to the movies and what we saw was "West Side Story". At that age I thought it was a cool movie--lol..

I do not watch many tv shows and just try to keep up with the terrible news everyday..Be glad when this election is over...Yes....can't wait...

The politicians sure have created a **** mess. They are on a massive spending spree helping themselves out and all their allies in the name of Covid-19. Just give the **** money to people that ACTUALLY need it and quit fattening up the others. Our economic future looks bad. Inflation is going to really hit hard at some point. It's been increasing over the past decade but their BS numbers don't show it so they can keep interest near zero for as long as possible. This is killing the senior citizen's saving accounts.

Latest posts

Back