Last TV show you watched

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is and things are getting so expensive as well...terrible how the news is... Yea like you say we are in for inflation in the future because the cows will come home so to speak.....Priscella..

Finished said:
Ha! ha! I used to 4x4 a lot on crazy narrow crumbling hillside roads. Some were even washed out and I had to spend half a day fixing them up enough to pass across them without falling off the side of the mountain. I hated to turn around and go back. Sometimes you couldn't. So, watching those guys brings back a lot of memories.

The original Star Trek even though I've seen every episode about 20 times. Ha! ha!

Did you ever panic? 

Star Trek is good I keep dipping in TNG.

Serenia said:
Did you ever panic? 

One time I started to roll over on a steep crisscross old dirt trail up a mountain. I quickly turned into the roll so I wouldn't roll down the hill sideways and die. I went over the side and was sliding fast. But, at least I was pointed in the correct direction. I thought I was going to die for sure. I was definitely panicked. 

Luckily it wasn't super steep and I made it to the crisscrossed road below. I hit the road at a high angle and almost flipped over on my top. Luckily I didn't and came to a stop. It seemed like everything inside the truck landed on top of me. Ha! ha! 

I was all alone and in the middle of now where. After freeing myself, which was quite difficult, I had to dig out part of the trail to make room for my front bumper to clear the road. To give you an idea of the angle, the bumper is at about 2.5 feet off the ground when level. Then I had to get the truck back on the narrow trail pointed down without rolling it. 

I was so tired of digging and moving dirt and rocks. It was an all afternoon project. Ha! ha! I made it down to the bottom, reorganized the truck, and went to sleep. I was absolutely exhausted. In the morning I looked up at the mountain and thought WTF was I thinking. Ha! Ha! That experienced calmed me down a bit.

Yeah, I've also been watching TNG too. I hated it when it first came out. But, grew to like it even more then the original. Some of the episodes are laughable now though. I really can't enjoy Deep Space Nine though. It's too out there for me.

^ I have a sweat on thinking about that.

I know what you mean about TNG. My brother got me into Star Trek and he raved about TNG, but I couldn't get into it the same. My favourite by far is Voyager. My brother is on about Picard being good but I cant watch that without finishing TNG.

I watched an episode from season 10 of "Classic Time Team" - lots of dirt in that one.

Latest posts

Back