Lego Fans

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xaero

Reaction score
Any Lego fans on here? I'm starting to get back into Lego. Going to be finishing this set tonight:

001.jpg

I love LEGO.

Haven't bought a set in quite a while, though... been too busy with other things.

Too many other toys that grab my eye. :p

We love Lego here. I have a 5-year old son who is Lego obsessed, it's pretty much the only thing he plays with. He just finished this build, which I bought yesterday for him (haha, that's what I told him...secretly it was for me, I talked him into how cool it is!! Castle Lego rocks!)

2iadgut.jpg

I have Lego and I have pictures.

Batman DC Superheroes
DSC04917_zps3d22285f.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
DSC04936_zps30986c92.jpg

Iron Man & Star Wars
DSC04941_zps015054be.jpg

And Kre-o lego

G.I.Joe
DSC04942_zps5f14041f.jpg

That is quite a collection. :)

Oh man, Sci.

I totally want to dig out my legos now and start building. :p

Nice stuff!

I have many fond memories of Lego. I've got quite a few but unfortunately most are in pieces right now. I'd love to rebuild them all some day. Matter of fact, I just found all 27 issues of the original Bionicle comic series...that's what I'm currently reading! Earlier this year, I found an unopened Pohatu, the Toa of Stone, down here in our basement, so I immediately opened and built him.

If I ever do get any more LEGO sets, I'd like to get some with more nonhuman characters, since I only have a few of those. LEGO only started making aliens and creatures as my childhood was starting to fade.

Ah LEGO.. "Play well", I think it's great stuff, always used to play with it when I was younger; and I probably would now if I had some! It helps kids' minds develop with it's near unlimited possibilities of creativeness.

Like everything it doesn't seem the same these days, seems a bit more restricted and designed for one purpose rather than to create anything with, but still good fun. For me it beats crappy video games.

[img=800x600]http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2010/07/fun-with-lego/lego2.jpg[/img]

Hah. I bought a few mega bloks sets back in the day, but... LEGO wins at the end of the day. ;)

Do the LEGO fans here just build the LEGOs and display them, or do you all play with them as well? Yes, I'm 27 but I still do enjoy playing with LEGOs! Even as a kid I preferred toys to videogames, while videogames were fun and I certainly enjoyed them, I felt that you were limited to the confines of the game story. With toys, only your imagination was the limit.

TheSkaFish said:
Do the LEGO fans here just build the LEGOs and display them, or do you all play with them as well? Yes, I'm 27 but I still do enjoy playing with LEGOs!

I haven't played with LEGOs in quite a while, but now... I'm more likely to try to build something interesting and display it than to actually play with it. I've never felt, by the way, that an adult playing with LEGOs is weird. I guess it's just one of those toys that crosses all boundaries and completely disregards age. Just for me, personally, at this point I'm far more interested in elaborate ships/castles/dioramas.

By the way, a cool LEGO blog that I've been following for a while is "The Brothers Brick."

http://www.brothers-brick.com/

There are tons of really cool builds and sets on there... I spend so much time just scrolling through, looking at all the pics, wondering how the hell these builders came up with their ideas. :p

This came in the mail today. Can't wait to build it :)

rsx5zs.jpg

I haven't played with it in many, many years but I used to love it. You couldn't get anything like all the added gizmos back then, but it didn't matter. I used to build forts with the boy next door, we put his toy soldiers in and would shoot cap guns and water bombs and try to knock them down... Its good to remember some happy stuff! 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾😸

Latest posts

Back