Let’s write a story…

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fragilegirl

Reaction score
Basically the game is the person above you starts a sentence or a paragraph in the story and you have to pick up where they left off. It can be anywhere your imagination takes you. I thought it might be fun to see where we ended up.
Remember change it up however you want as long as you pick up where the person above you left off. I’ll begin

Kira was trying desperately to maintain focus on the road. It was so dark and the rain was coming down so heavily that she could barely see. But her mind kept wandering to the news she just received from the doctor. She was stunned and had no idea how she was going to tell everyone. It wasn’t every day she got a diagnosis like that. Her head was spinning, trying to make sense of the news . How could this have happened to her.
Suddenly out of nowhere a blurry figure appeared in front of her car. She slammed on the brakes and her car went into a tailspin…..

Time seemed to advance in slow motion as she slid off the shoulder of the road into a ditch. Everything was still and quiet. She could hear the sheets of rain singing their angry tune off the windshield. She took in her surroundings, slowly. Suddenly, she remembered the blurry figure she saw and tried to avoid hitting. She got out of her car, and ran into the rain, seeking out the road behind her to check and see. She was terrified she might have hit some one.

She looked up and down the road, but saw no one. She walked nearly a quarter of a mile back in the direction she came from, but still didn't see anyone. She cried out, "Hello!" "Hello, are you okay!" There was no answer. She decided to give up her search. As far as she could tell, she was the only one around for miles. She got back into her car, only to discover, it wouldn't start. She reached for her phone reflexively, to call for road side assistance, but her battery was dead. She was exhausted, and figured she'd wait it out til the morning. She reclined her chair a bit, zipped up her coat, and fell into a dream.

Suddenly she was awoken by a tapping at her window. "Hello," an older gentleman's voice spoke over a soft rain. "Do you need any assistance mam!?" "Is everything okay?"
She rolled down the window, "Well, I seem to be a bit..." Before she could finish her sentence, she burst into tears. She tried to stop them from coming, but simply couldn't. The morning sun was cresting over the horizon.
"Aww well, don't cry mam," he replied. "Look, I'm just a ways down the road, I take my morning walk down this route every day; but, let's suppose you come on down to the house." "I'm just a half mile down the road." "We'll get you some breakfast, and make some phone calls." "How's about that, eh?"
She grabbed a tissue from her purse and composed herself a bit before replying.

Last edited:
She awoke in bed, grasping for her convoluted dream of a doctor and driving. Her husband stirred awake, and asked if she was okay. She took a deep breath, and replied ' No more acid before bed'

Her hubby sighed the sigh of thousand sighs. He sat up, turned on the light, and turned to his lovely wife. There was a tiredness in his eyes as he said, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a ****." He got up, took a shower, packed a bag, and took the car to wherever it was going to take him. After what seemed like days, he crossed over the border into New Jersey, and thought to himself, "I suppose this is a good a place as any." He stopped at the nearest hotel, laid down for some rest, and resigned himself to start looking for an apartment in the morning. "Something with a balcony sounds nice," he thought to himself before he drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
After his departure, she was finally happy. No more of his dragging her down. She was free...and life was content, and she died with a smile. And fresia quotes from an insanely racist movie...she lived her best life.

The writer was suddenly interrupted by her boyfriend throwing a tantrum. "How am I supposed to get all this baking done!?" he shouted. "All I can hear is your keyboard clickety click click claking!"
"Well dear," she started in.
"No more well dears from you!" he interrupted. He proceeded to dump all his batter all over the kitchen floor and threw the pots and pans all over the room. He broke a chair over his head and screamed, "I am the forum destroyer!!!!"
"You're the what?" she replied.
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds!" he shouted again.
His girl friend mumbled to herself, "Well dear, this is why we can't have nice things."
"Don't you well dear me again, I said, Damnit!" he replied. "I am the justice this world needs!"
His girlfriend, rolled her eyes, packed up her laptop, and decided to stay somewhere else for the night.

And without the acid to cloud her judgement, Kira realized her husband was a complete ******. She threw him out and the comical expression on his face said that he couldn’t believe she was doing this. He said “I’m going to leave for a little while and get some coffee and give you some time to calm down.“
Part of her problem with him is that he had an ego but not much to back it up. She should’ve never gotten involved with him in the first place. she didn’t do what most women did which was throw all of his stuff onto the lawn. she packed it up nicely and neatly left it in the suitcase is at the front door with a lovely little memo saying
”sorry can’t do this anymore” in fact I’ve decided to…..

Latest posts

Back