Let's chat.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonelyroad

We all need to talk!
Reaction score
Sitting on a Monday night and pretty much bored oot ma titties! (Oot ma titties) is a Scottish slang term and I'm actually a guy that doesn't have titties. Anyway, does anyone have a funny story to tell?

My son recently got tricked into going to a youth Pentecostal group thing out in the woods. He asked me all serious if I knew what speaking in tongues meant. He said as all the other boys were praying and crying and hollering he said they looked like they were in pain and if that was the holy ghost he'd do without it. His friend told me that my son leaned into him and said "is there a goat or are we the sacrifice?" My son then goes on to say "no pierce is worth this honeysuckle man". Anyway I thought it was funny.

My son recently got tricked into going to a youth Pentecostal group thing out in the woods. He asked me all serious if I knew what speaking in tongues meant. He said as all the other boys were praying and crying and hollering he said they looked like they were in pain and if that was the holy ghost he'd do without it. His friend told me that my son leaned into him and said "is there a goat or are we the sacrifice?" My son then goes on to say "no pierce is worth this honeysuckle man". Anyway I thought it was funny.
Seemed like gibberish but that might be my shrooms kicking!

Sounds like a real bummer!

You don't owe me an apology bud. I was being ignorant. My apologies. I'm pretty sure you don't speak gibberish and if you do then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that if it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone. Stay cool 😎

I won't be able to get my internet back until December.

****. But on the bright side, at least you know that it will come back eventually. I'm OK with waiting for things when I know they'll have a definite end date, and I just have to count down the days.

Just hang in there, it will be December before you know it (y)

From the hurricane,a lot of people that had been calling Comcast,they would have them at their house to give them their internet back,and 10 minutes later their internet would go out.

****. But on the bright side, at least you know that it will come back eventually. I'm OK with waiting for things when I know they'll have a definite end date, and I just have to count down the days.

Just hang in there, it will be December before you know it (y)
Thanks,that's very true 🙂

Did you and everyone around you get your electricity back yet? If the news reports are correct, almost everyone should have it by now except the people on Sanibel island.
Yes we did,I'm glad to have that,there is nothing that makes you more happy then seeing all the guys working so hard to get your power back,after a hurricane.

Latest posts

Back