Let's play: minimum social favor exchange

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AaronAgassi

What is the very smallest favor of human interaction that you can ask of a stranger online reading this post?

It has to be more than checking a box and clicking a button, because that's not really social. Mine is for posts to help seed my forums at *removed* -Only the posts have to be substantive and relevant response as requested, in pertinent response to webcontent, inputs by the next person building upon the previous!

So, what's YOUR minimum social favor? A ruthless critique? A paragraph proofed? An applet beta tested? A sound sample for your opus? A joke improved?

Sorry for my belated reply. For some reason, I received no email notification of your responses.

What is your minimum social favor? It doesn't need to be the same as mine. What is it that you do not understand?

Any acknowledgement feeds the ego a little bit. That's what I'd consider the MINIMUM social favor in a forum like this. Consider yourself acknowledged.

Latest posts

Back