Let's reminisce. What are some memorable moments you've had with your family.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
I remember me, my dad and my little sister having dinner at burger king every night after we go to our local kingdom hall (church). We were staying at an inn. The inn had no kitchen it was just one bedroom so we had our dinner at BK. I know it was just simple but it was memorable because we had fun even though we had so little.

Every single moment with my daughter. Yeah, I'm one of those parents!

My kid is in the autistic spectrum, highly academic, but socially awkward. She doesn't either understand or do a lot of things that are generally expected of a teenage girl. But, she is mine.

As a side note, if you want to feel lonely, autistic kids can really make you feel invisible or worthless, at times. It's not their fault, it's just often the world revolves around whatever they are thinking about at any given time. My own daughter has periods of being mute and disengaged.

The wedding 18 years ago, a bit bohemian and minimally planned. We got late after being stuck in traffic during George W. Bush state visit. Only lightly controlled chaos, the way I like it.

Latest posts

Back