Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FwK0xEP.jpg
[/img]

Wait, sorry, that's you in all your "ugliness"? lol Yeah, like I said, you aren't nearly as bad looking as you think you are.

Now I want to see you with hair. Going by what you say, you must have been sexy as fresia with hair.

Oh, one more thing.....What are you making?

TheRealCallie said:
Wait, sorry, that's you in all your "ugliness"?  lol Yeah, like I said, you aren't nearly as bad looking as you think you are.

Now I want to see you with hair.  Going by what you say, you must have been sexy as fresia with hair.

i never claimed to be hideous-just below average looking which i quite obviously am. my not good enough face is also only one aspect along with being too short & bald, which even you admit, makes a huge diference.  i don't have any photo's of myself with hair as it was hard enough to find this one which was taken a while ago & i try to avoid being in photo's at all cost.

what i looked like with hair doesn't really matter anyway & i did not do any better with women back then than i do now. again, it's not just having one or two such negative attributes that is the issue, but having all three (below average face, very short at 5'6 & a shaved head) which has been the root cause of my total failure with the women i am attracted to.

mgill said:
TheRealCallie said:
Wait, sorry, that's you in all your "ugliness"?  lol Yeah, like I said, you aren't nearly as bad looking as you think you are.

Now I want to see you with hair.  Going by what you say, you must have been sexy as fresia with hair.

i never claimed to be hideous-just below average looking which i quite obviously am. my not good enough face is also only one aspect along with being too short & bald, which even you admit, makes a huge diference.  i don't have any photo's of myself with hair as it was hard enough to find this one which was taken a while ago & i try to avoid being in photo's at all cost.

what i looked like with hair doesn't really matter anyway & i did not do any better with women back then than i do now. again, it's not just having one or two such negative attributes that is the issue, but having all three (below average face, very short at 5'6 & a shaved head) which has been the root cause of my total failure with the women i am attracted to.

Sorry, but no, your face is NOT below average.  You have a very nice smile, straight teeth, nice eyes, good bone structure.  You have a good head for being bald....clearly you did not read what I wrote.
Now, you want my honest opinion.  The color of your shirt doesn't suit, IMO.  I would change up the glasses, maybe fix the eyebrows a little, maybe add a little scruff/5 o'clock shadow type thing.  So yeah, even as is in that picture, you aren't below average by any means.  Sorry, but you aren't, you need to get over that. 

And I know what that's like.  You can ask virtually anyone in chat, I used to think I was ugly when I first got here.  And even now I wouldn't say I'm any more than average.  I'm the only one that feels that way about myself.

mgill said:
i may regret this but here it goes:

https://ibb.co/w4d1Zfc

I expected worse by your prior descriptions and I'm afraid I have to agree with the others too. You are underselling your appearance, I think you are at the very least average looking and neither your head nor your face looks "off" or anything. You can even pull off the bald look since you got the head shape and you are fit but the glasses make you look a bit on the nerdy side. It's hardly an issue. If you think it is, maybe try contact lenses? Or change it up. I used to wear the same type of glasses you do and I switched to thicker frames later because I felt they suited me better. I know you can't do anything about the height and that it is something you will be judged for, but I think you have a few options to compensate for that to some degree.

mgill said:
i may regret this but here it goes:

https://ibb.co/w4d1Zfc

There are people who'd die to have your good looks. I fail to see this so called below average guy. I don't know what's wrong with the women that you meet. I don't see anything less than handsome. But yes, that's subjective. Though, I am at a loss for words, thinking about all the misconceptions that you've given us from your posts.

mgill said:
TheRealCallie said:

We are our own worst enemy. You've said in several threads that you were ugly, but you definitely are not. And you cook! Could you maybe be subconsciously self sabotaging by going for women you know you don't have a shot with?

While he looks decent bald, which is more than you can say for a lot of follically challenged gentlemen, I can imagine that combined with being below average height might be a disadvantage. I've heard a lot of women say 'has hair at least' as if it were some expected minimum. Losing hair really hits your self-esteem when it happens early.

Latest posts

Back