Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young Ska, for a limited time only:

View attachment 4570

Current me doesn't look too far off this. I just haven't taken a lot of pictures of myself lately.
Awww, it's so nice to be able to put faces to names like this. Considering this is a limited time offer, glad I was around to catch it! :) Is this your dream car you're posed in front of?

(Now, do I dare post my own photo or not??? Hmmm. . . :unsure:)

Awww, it's so nice to be able to put faces to names like this. Considering this is a limited time offer, glad I was around to catch it! :) Is this your dream car you're posed in front of?

(Now, do I dare post my own photo or not??? Hmmm. . . :unsure:)

Thanks! :) Yeah, I think I posted this one before a long time ago, when I first got here. But I took it down, and it's been a while so there ya go.

And it's definitely one of my many dream cars. I have a poster in my room too, of a lot of the great Mustangs. Of course it would be cool to have them all but any one would do!

Lol just for Finished to humiliate me... here's the black hair... brown eyes the works ugh... gentlemen prefer blondes ya know... lmao well according to my dream mother Marilyn.

Lmao removed as.... I felt toooo ugly, thanks for that Finished my darling 🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back